✨Manifesting Telekinesis {part 3}✨

Affirmations
My telekinesis will be noticeable by August 15th. My telekinesis is going to be noticeable by August 15th. By August 15th, my telekinesis will be noticeable. By August 15th, my telekinesis is going to be noticeable. I will be able to knock over a water bottle with my telekinesis by August 15th. I am going to be able to knock over a water bottle with my telekinesis by August 15th. By August 15th, I will be able to knock over a water bottle with my telekinesis. By August 15th, I am going to know I over a water bottle with my telekinesis. I am going to use my telekinesis, on August 15th, to knock over a water bottle. I will be using my telekinesis, by august 15th, to knock over a water bottle. The universe has planned for me to use my telekinesis on August 15th to knock over a water bottle. The universe has planned that, on August 15th, I will use my telekinesis to knock over a water bottle. The universe has planned that with my telekinesis on August 15th, I will knock over a water bottle.
  am the strongest telekinesis user on the planet. My telekinesis powers are rivaled by no one. I'm free if anyone who can be stronger at telekinesis then me. There is not one person that exists that has stronger telekinesis powers then me. Every zeptosecond my telekinesis gets 100000000000000000000000000000000 times stronger. Anytime I blink, breath, eat, sleep, drink, move, smile, frown, feel emotion, or turn my head my telekinesis gets 100000000000000000000000000000000 times stronger.I am the strongest telekinesis user ever to exist. I can bend the fabric of the universe. I have always been able to bend the fabric of the universe. Bending the fabric of the universe is easy for me. Bending the fabric of the universe comes naturally to me. I can bend the fabric of the universe with ease.