He Then Left.

"What? Cisco?" I Said Grabbing My Jacket And Following Him."Hey, Wait."

He Was Running In The Rain To His Car I Asked Him For A Lift. As He Agreed Something Shot At Us.

We Were Thrown To The Ground. Once We Sat Up We Saw A Man In A Mask Holding A Glowing Scythe Start Walking Towards Us. The Scythe Stopped Glowing As The Man Stopped In Front Of Us.

"Hello, Vibe." The Man Said, His Voice Was Modulated.

"Simmer Down, Reaper. We Got No Beef With You." Cisco Said.

"Maybe Not But, I Have Beef With You, Vibe." The Man Said.

"Why Does He Keep Calling You That?' I Asked Cisco.

"I Don't Know." Cisco Said.

"You Killed My Brother, So, Now, You Die." The Man Said.

Cisco Got His Phone Out Of His Pocket And Clicked A Button Without The Man Seeing.

"I Think You Have Me Confused With Someone Else, Inigo." Cisco Replied.

"I Don't Think So. My Brother Was Reverb." The Man Said.

The Man Removed His Mask And He Looked Like Me.

"Remember Now?" The Man Said, His Voice No Longer Modulated.

Then He Put His Mask Back On. He Lifted His Scythe, He Tried To Swing It But It Wouldn't Move.

"Run!" A Female Voice Said.

Cisco Got Up And So Did I. I Couldn't Get Over The Fact That The Guy Trying To Kill Us Looks Like Me.

The Scythe Came Down And Missed Us As Cisco Pushed Me To Get Into The Van.

I Saw Aura Race Over And Start Fighting The Man As We Got Away. The Man Swung His Scythe At Aura. She Dodged But, It Cut Her Side.

Cisco Drove The Can Away Once We Got In.

"I Knew Something Was Wrong. Every Time I See You, We Get Attacked By Lunatics With Crazy Weapons!" I Said.

I Looked Back, The Man Had Run Off And Aura Was Trying To Get Up. She Got Up And Zipped Off.

{A Little While Later}

~Cisco POV~

Dante's In The Workshop. y/n's In The Med-Bay Unconscious, Fake-Dante Almost Killed Her. Thankfully She Made It Back In Time.

"He Calls Himself Rupture." Harry Said."Another Meta-Human From My Earth Under Zoom's Control."

"Okay, Well, Zoom Must've Lied To Him And Told Him That I Kill Reverb, 'Cause Dude Wants Me Dead. We Gotta Do Something."

Harry Told Us Rupture Gets His Power From His Scythe. Barry's Trying To Figure Out A Plan While I Go To Talk To Dante.

{The Next Day}

Dante Found The Letter I Wrote For Him And Mom When I Went To Earth-2.

"Why Did You Go In The First Place?" Dante Asked.

"Because My Friends Needed My Help." I Said.

"What Kind Of Help?" He Asked.

"They Needed Me To Vibe." I Said.

"Vibe?" Dante Said."That's What That Attacked Us Called You. What Aren't You Telling Me, Cisco?"

I Looked At Him.

"I Have Powers." I Said.

"Powers?" He Said."What, You're, Like, A Meta-Human?"

I Nodded And Sat Down At My Desk.

"I Was Affected By The Accelerator Explosion 2 Years Ago, And Now I See This, Vibes...Of People." I Said.

"Like Visions?" Dante Said.

I Nodded.

"Do That's Why You Called Me." Dante Said.

"Yeah. I Had One Of You, Or At Least I Thought It Was You, Until You 'World Of Warcraft' Doppelganger Showed Up." I Said.

"You Killed His Brother?" Dante Said.

"No, I Didn't Kill His Brother, Of Course Not." I Said.

"Why Am I Oy Hearing About This Now?" Dante Asked.

"It's Just Like You Said. We Haven't Been Close Since We Were Kids And...And Nothing Can Change That." I Said."Look, I Gotta Go."

I Got Up.

"Just Wait For Me Here, Okay?" I Said.

I Grabbed The Hologram Stuff And Wheeled Out.

{A Little While Later}

Barry And I Are In The Truck Outside Of Jitters, We're Watching Over The Cameras While Operating The Hologram.

Rupture Was Apprehended By The Police.

"Cisco, We Got Him. All Good." Joe Said Over The Comms.

Zoom Whooshed In. All The Police Pointed Their Guns At Him. Barry Ran In After Everyone Except Rupture, Joe, And Captain Singh We're Killed.

Zoom Knocked Captain Singh To The Side And Killed Rupture. Even Though It Wasn't Actually Dante, Seeing Someone Who Looks Like Him Die...

{A Little While Later}

Dante Was Watching The News At My Workspace.

"Did You See This?" He Asked.

I Didn't Respond.

"That's What You Left To Go Do, Wasn't It?" He Said.

He Got Up.

""Look, Man. I Know You're Mad At Me. We Haven't Been Close In A Long Time." He Said.

I Went Over And Hugged Him.

"I Want Things To Change." I Said."You're My Brother."

"Okay." He Said I Could Hear The Sincerity In His Voice."Okay."

{A Little While Later}

Dante Left The Lab And y/n Woke Up. Joe, Barry, Iris, y/n, Henry, Harry, And I Discussing What We Think Zoom's Going To Do. Harry's Saying Zoom's Doing Exactly What He Did On Their Earth.

"Let's Do It. I Want To Do It." Barry Said."One Of The Cops Zoom Killed Tonight, He Had A Son. Same Age I Was When Mom Was Murdered. And Now, Another Kid Has To Grow Up Without One Of Their Parents Because The Flash Wasn't There To Stop That Monster. I Left This City Unprotected By Giving Up My Powers To Zoom. I Enabled Him To Rule This Earth. I Need My Powers Back."

{An Hour Later}

I'm On The Roof Waiting For Harry To Give Me The Signal. He Wants Me To Create A Lightning Storm With The Wizard's Wand I To Defeat Mardon And Strike The Satellite.

"Now, Ramon!" Harry Said Over The Comms.

I Activated The Wand And It Started Working.

"Great Scott, It's Working!" I Said.

Once It Was Don't I Ran Downstairs.

"It Worked!" I Said."Is Everyone Okay? What Happened?"

No One Looked Happy. Harry Opened The Door Dividing Us From The Explosion. Barry Wasn't There.

"No!" Iris Said, She Sounded Like She Was Crying.

Everyone Looked Upset.

"No. What Did You Do To My Son?" Henry Said.

Zoom Whooshed In. He Picked Up The Chest Piece, The Only Piece Left, Of The Suit...The Only Thing Left Of Barry.

"You Thought You Could Give The Flash His Speed Back?" Zoom Said."Well Done. You Killed Him Instead."

Then He Dropped Suit Piece And Left.