Chapter 27

~Your POV~

Barry Talked To Eobard Thawne. Thawne Told Him, He Could Go Back And Right The Wrongs Thawne Has Caused, Including Saving His Family.

"Going Back In Time And Changing The Past, Quite The Paradox Harrison Has Presented You With, Mr.Allen." Professor Stein Said.

"The Chance To Be With Someone You Love? Seems Pretty Cut And Dry To Me." Caitlin Said.

"You Could Also Cause More Problems Than You Solve." I Said."By Altering The Timeline You Are Changing History As We Know It, That Comes With Risks None Of Could Probably Imagine."

"Ms.l/n Is Right. This Gift Has Unparalleled Risk." Professor Stein Said."Barry, The Night Your Mother Died, The Night You Saved Yourself From Being Killed, That Event Altered The Timeline You Were Already On And Changed The Course Of History."

"So You're Saying, We're Living In A Parallel Universe?" Cisco Said.

"Just Like When I Time Traveled Before." Barry Said.

"But He Only Changed One Day That Time." Joe Said.

"Exactly. Now Scale That Up By About 5475 Days Or 15 Years, One Different Decision, No Matter How Big Or Small, Impacts Everything That Follows." Professor Stein Said."Change One Thing And Everything You Know Could Be Gone And You Wouldn't Even Know The Difference, Because You'd Never Remember Any Of It."

"So If I Go Back And Save My Mom, My Dad Doesn't Go To Prison. I Never Live With Joe And Iris." Barry Said.

"You Might Never Meet Us." Cisco Said Referring To Himself, Caitlin, Ronnie, And I.

"The Truth Is, There Will Be Know Way Of Know What Would Be Different In Your Life." I Said.

"Barry, There's Only One Answer Here. You Have To Do It." Joe Said."You Have To Change The Past."

Then Joe Left And Barry Followed Him. We Continued To Talk Amongst Ourselves. I Went Down To Talk To Eobard Thawne...More Than Likely Snap At Him.

I Opened The Pipeline.

"I Don't Suppose You're Going To Let Me Out." He Said.

"Not A Chance. I Have Questions For You." I Said Going Over To The Cell."What Is A Connecter?"

"Is That Really What You Want To Know?" He Said.

"Yes, Now What Is A Connecter?" I Asked Again.

"Fine. A Connecter Is A Type Meta-Human." He Said.

I Asked Him What He Meant And He Didn't Respond.

"Fine, How Can My Broken DNA Not Be Affecting Me Like It Should?" I Asked.

"You're A Connecter, That's Why." Thawne Said.

"You're No Help." I Said.

I Turned To Leave But Stopped. I Turned Back Around.

"Now That I Think About It, There's Something Else I'd Like To Ask You." I Said."Why Did You Hire Us?"

"Hire Who? Be Specific." Thawne Said.

"Caitlin, Cisco, Ronnie, And I, Why Us?" I Said.

"Well, I Had A Good Feeling About You Four. You In Particular. In The Future I Came From, The Flash Had A Friend, Everyone Called Her A Connecter Because Of Her Unique Abilities, You Reminded Me Of Her. No One Ever Saw Her Unless She Wanted Them To." He Said Leaned Closer To The Glass."I Was Right About That...You Are Her...That's How I Knew It Was You In The Shadows At Christmas, And During The Fight With Snart And Heatwave, And The Fake Meta Attack."