𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟾

Draco went near his house members and introduced them to Hermione, who was quite surprised about how friendly they were

"I would have never thought about slytherin's being nice to other people.. Well, before meeting you of course"

Draco smiled looking at her, but all of a sudden that smile turned into a petrified and angry expression. Hermione slowly turned and noticed a sentence written with muggle white paint on the school walls, it said 'GRANGER IS A SLUT', and they hit knew exactly who had written it.
Hermione was on the verge of tears, noticing all of the students looking at her and laughing, on the other hand Draco was furious, if you looked closely you could see flames burnt indomitable in his eyes. Probably if Draco would have been sorted in Gryffindor or Hufflepuff, he would have hugged the girl, telling her that everything would have been alright, but he wasn't. He was a slytherin and standing by that he was seeking just one thing, which was revenge. He quickly hugged Hermione, still looking at the wall and when she left her..

"REDUCTO"

The wall on which the graffiti was fell down, luckily not hurting or damaging anything apart from the castle's structure and Draco transfigured.