Cooler X Vegeta's Daughter Lemon

Start from the beginning

Jumped out of nowhere, they turn to see the worst person: Freiza. They all frowned, in their battle stance as they prepare to fight. (Y/n)-Chan growled at him, hate the bastard for his evil act. Until she saw another guy standing next to Freiza: Taller, bigger built body frame, and all purple with a blue gem plate on his body and head. He looked like Freiza's final form except he has different color scheme on deep violet skin, white body parts of his exo-skeleton. Her eyes can't move away from this stranger as she's too focused on his body. "Damn", she said in her thoughts, "He's...so damn...sexy~" Freiza cackled as he points his finger at the man next to him. "Vegeta, you remember my brother Cooler. Right?", Freiza asked her father. Vegeta seethed in anger, nodded in disgust, "Yeah I remember him", he mutters. She looked at her father in shocked and back at Cooler. "What!?", she said in her thoughts, "He's related to Freiza!? So, he's...a bad guy?" Too busy in her own thoughts, Cooler notice her flustering and chuckled, find her adorable. Vegeta growled at him, "Don't you dare get near my daughter you stupid cunt!", he exclaimed calmly.

Both brothers looked shocked and looked at (Y/n)-Chan. They smiled and chuckled; "Awe! So this is your daughter? She's such a beauty, ain't she Cooler?", Freiza asked Cooler. Cooler nods, "Very beautiful young woman indeed." Goku and Vegeta stood in front of her, protecting her. "(Y/n)-Chan, this is too much for you to handle!", said Goku, "Stay inside until it's over." "Shit!", she exclaimed in her mind. She wanted to protest, but she can't go against her friend and rushed inside. While the Saiyans engaged into a fight with the brothers, (Y/n)-Chan opened her curtains of her screen door of her room's balcony.

(Y/n)-Chan watches them fight as she gets a great view of Cooler. Cooler fought against her father, trying to land punches while dodging them. Her (color) eyes shinnied in a hungry gaze, eyeing Color's lower region. While her father's taking a little break, Cooler sensed he's being watched and looks up: noticed (Y/n)-Chan watching. He smirked, finding her incredibly sexy when she's horny. He knew she would fell for him and he can't help except wanting to love her back. Wiping the sweat off his chest, (Y/n)-Chan squealed in delight, excited to see him so sexy. Without being watched or spied, (Y/n)-Chan reached her right hand inside her pants, slipped into her panties, and starts rubbing her clit as the fight resumes.

She knows it's wrong to masturbate a bad guy who's an enemy of her friends, but she truly lusted for Cooler and his sexy body. Her eyes notice a slight bulge from Cooler's lower region, invisible by anyone, and she's now thrusting her two fingers inside her wet pussy. For years, she's a pure virgin. But now, she wanted to find a way to see him and let him fuck her cunt hardcore. Just as she watch Cooler landed a full punch at her father's abdomen and saw Cooler's bulge grow bigger, she orgasmed as her cunt soaked her panties and shorts. She breathes heavy, smiling as she felt the best intense masturbation ever.

She removed her hands from her pants and washed her hands. After she returned, she gasp as she saw Cooler on her balcony. She rushed over, quietly opened her door, and she smiled at him. "Hi", she whispered and giggled. Cooler smiled softly at her and gave her a kiss on her cheek. (Y/n)-Chan blushed madly, touch the spot where he kissed her. Before they could talk, he tossed a piece of paper on her bed. Vegeta appeared behind Cooler and tossed him out of her balcony. "STAY AWAY FROM HER YOU SCUMBAG!!!", Vegeta yelled at them. 

Turns out her friend and father won again. Both Freiza and Cooler growled in defeated and left, disappeared. She closed the door and lock it, watching her father flying back to Goku, She moaned in disappointment. She feel sad that she just met Cooler and he already had the hots for her. A kiss on her cheek is a reminder that he's into her. And she desperately longed for him and his cock to plow her secret garden.

Her eyes noticed the note left on her bed and pick it out. She open the paper and gasp in awe, it's a note from him. It reads, "My dear maiden, when I first say you, you stole my heart this day. You have the beautiful face that caught my attention. Perfect pair of breasts that yearns to be pluck by my hands. And I yearned to learn more about you. I propose that we meet up at a deserted cave at a far away forest. Tonight when you're free. Let's hope for us to meet up tonight and get to know each other. See you soon my lovely maiden~ Cooler." (Y/n)-Chan sigh in content, felt inspired by his honest words, now getting wet again. No matter what stood in her way, she will meet him tonight. Whether she's grounded or forced to stay, she will see him.