Freiza X Lord Beerus's Chubby Neko Daughter Reader X Frost Lemon Part One

Meanwhile on planet Champa, Hit, the infamous Universe 6's assassin, brought Frost with him to see Lord Champa. Accompanied by Vados, she leads them upstairs to the balcony of Champa's temple (mostly a friggin castle type, oh well). Waiting for them is none other than Lord Champa who smirks, "Welcome you two. Glad to make it for the Tournament of Power, are you?" Hit nods his head to answer the question. "Yes Lord Champa", Frost answered, "Hit filled me in about this event and willingly participate and follow the rules." "Good", said Champa, "Now we can wait for the rest of our eight fighters." For only three minutes, Champa has been thinking if he or Beerus's universe lose and get erased by the Grand Zenos' power. He might hate his twin brother for selfish and reckless actions for eons, but he considers him his own family he has. "Oi Vados", said Champa which gets her attention. 

"What now my lord?", she asked. "Can you by any chance ask the Grand Priest to let us spend little remaining time with Universe 7 and be picked up from there?", he asked without any blushing embarrassment. Vados is surprised, "OH! Lord Champa, what a caring and loving brother!", she cleared her throat and calm down, "I'll contact him and see what I can do." Walking away a few inches away, Vados used her staff and trying to contact her father. They noticed the Grand Priest's voice is on, but they can't hear what's going on. After a few minutes, the call end. She walks over to them with a smile on her face, "Looks like we have his approval!", she replied happily. "YES!", exclaimed Champa. Hit and Frost are not slightly surprised by this and the four saw the remaining eight fighters to the balcony: Cabba, Caulifla, Kale, Saonel, Prinia, Auta Magetta, Botamo, and Dr. Rota. "All right everyone!", announced Champa, "We're going to another universe for the remaining time. Let's go!"

Back in Freiza's Hell, Goku formed a similar move to destructo-disk and fling it, manage to cut the cocoon off the tree. Once the cocoon landed on the ground, it quickly disappeared as Freiza's free from it. Everything in the sky and environment turned dark purple; Freiza stood up on his feet, stretching his neck as he make it crack twice. "The Tournament of Power?", he said in question, his back facing Goku but slightly turn to see him, "Quite a fascinating tale monkey. Writhe with exhilaration." "So you in?", Goku asked him still smirking like a smart ass. Freiza turn around and face him, "Will you be so disappointed if I decline? "A little, yeah", Goku replied. Freiza bend forward a little, smirking, "Well then, in that case I decline", he said still smirking. But what Freiza did not expect that Goku trolled him; "Ok, fine. Suit yourself", said Goku without any sad shock reaction, turns and about to leave. 

Freiza's eyes are wider and flabbergast while choking on his own words, cannot believe Goku did that to him and think quick. "Wait! I'm joking! Don't go!", Freiza quickly shouted while clenching his fists, his worried tone of voice cause Goku to stop and turn to face him again. Freiza place his hands behind his back, stood up straight, and closed his eyes; he hums, "Once the twenty-four hours expire, I'll return to this foul prison. Correct?", he asked to be sure what's they're agreeing. "It's the best I can offer. Take it or leave it?", Goku said with a serious tone in his voice. This made Freiza feel irritated, yet he smiled. "Alright but on one condition; if in the end when we prove victorious and our universe remains intact, you will use the dragon balls to truly bring me back", he said in a poetic tone in his voice.

Goku was skeptical about his request and doesn't want that to happen even in their darkest hour. "Come on Freiza!", Goku said still serious, "You seriously think you're in position for a bargain as something like that?" "Though my body has been idle, but my mind has not. I devised ways to improve my strength", Freiza said. Freiza took his stance, then powered up his Ki, purple aura surrounding him. Screaming in warrior mode, Freiza was in the process of transforming; Goku took his battle stance, waiting for something bad to happen. Then, everything was shaking, watching Freiza transforming into Golden Freiza. Goku smirk, knew this would happen eventually. Everything stops shaking; Freiza stood there, finished his transformation, and smirk. "I spend every torture hour in this Hell scape dream in fighting you again!", Freiza said smirking again. Goku made the same sound again, noted about Freiza's ambition in defeating him again.