They Will Freeze In Hell

Fuyumi Todoroki held her little brother close to her chest as he cried, it had been two weeks since their mother had been thrown into the mental hospital and there were six days left till he would start working Shoto to his bones again.

She hugged the little boy tighter when the little boy choked out an other sob. The only thing that could stand between him and them had been their mother and now she was gone. She hugged her six years old brother tighter as it dawned on her that these six days were going to be one of the last days she was going to be able to hug her brother like this before he separated them again.

They both sucked in a breath as they heard the front door to the house open.

They were going to be found out, he would punish them again because they were together. She stood up, her brother never leaving her arms and tip toed to the big closet in the little boy's room and hid back in the covers.

Her brother held his breath along with her and she waited as she felt the time slow down and heard the footsteps become louder. She closed her eyes tighter and tighter till she started seeing little star like things but stopped when she heard a knock on the door.

Her eyes shot open causing for them to burn at the sudden motion.

He never knocked.

But she could never be too sure when it came to him.

She heard a couple of slow and gentle knocking sounds come from the room and relaxed when she realised who had knocked.

She opened the door of the closet and felt Shoto's grip tighten on her collar.

"Hey, Shoto?" she asked and felt relieved when the bandaged boy raised his head to look at her. She had not expected an answer anyway. Her brother was selective mute after all as he would only talk whenever he was ordered to by him.

"It is only Touya, you know right. Only Touya knocks like that." right after she whispered that another knock pattern was heard "And it seems like he came with Natsuo, they can come in right?" she asked and felt relieved when the half red-half white haired kid nodded after a few seconds.

"Come in." she said softly and the two watched as their brothers came in.

The two came in and while Natsuo had an excited look on his face Touya looked troubled.

"What is going on?" she asked as she readjusted her brother that was 7 years younger than herself so that he could look at his brothers.

"First of all he just left and he will be on a mission so he wont be back for at least two days." Natsuo said and Fuyumi released a relieved sigh before becoming serious back again.

"But he normally never leaves before releasing his anger..." she trailed off looking at the other two before it dawned on her.

"Touya!" she yelled and was about to start scolding her older twin for not coming to her after the session he had had with him but stopped when she saw him flinch.

"So-" Natsuo started causing everyone to look at him. "-Touya came to me to ask me if I would be willing to join him!" he exclaimed and Fuyumi frowned not understanding what the other two were on about.

She looked back at the oldest of the four and Touya sighed "I am planning on leaving" he said and Fuyumi felt herself freeze.

She couldn't do this alone. The only reason that she had yet to give up was because she had her brother's with her, she couldn't even look at his face. How could they plan on leaving them alone.