𝗜𝗩

BEFORE THE PARTY

𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐒 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐁, that's what I was doing. I woke up with fear is striking through my body. To the public eye, we're a perfect couple. But when we're alone, he always complains about what I wear, how I act, how I speak, and my friends. And frankly, I'm tired of it. So today, I'm doing the thing I need to do to stay mentally sane.

I'm breaking up with Caleb McLaughlin.

You heard ladies and gentlemen, I'm out of this relationship. I'm done. I'm done with him and his shit. I'm dumping his ass.

As soon as I got there, I was greeted with a look of disgust. ( A/N; Noah would never. )

“what are you wearing?” he asked with poison-laced in his voice. “Clothes. And speaking of that, you can't say that anymore.” I announced confidently.

He laughed as if I were joking. “Nad why is that?” he asked me. “Because I'm done with you,” I said with a blank face.

“What are you—” I cut him off quickly. “what I'm saying is that I'm over you. I'm over you being a dick to me. I'm over you being so toxic. I'm over you being so ridiculous. I'm over you being a man-whore. I'm over you being rude to my friends. I'm over you telling me what to wear. I'm over you telling me how to act. I'm over you telling me who I can and can't be friends with. I'm over you controlling me. I'm over you.” I rambled with venom in my voice.

“Is that so?!” Caleb said getting angry. “Yes! I'm done with you!” I yelled at him. “oh I get it.” he laughed at me. “get what? That your single?” I responded back.

“That you like Noah Schnapp,” he smirked. My heart sank but my face kept its blank face. How did he know? Who told him?

“I do not. I'm just done with you.” I shrugged him off. “fine.” he said as he walked away from me.

I smiled to myself softly. “im single.” I mumbled to myself with a smile. I ran over millie's house. I knocked on the door rapidly. She opened some time later.

“what—” she started but I cut her off. “im single!” I squealed as she hugged me. “COME INSIDE AND IN MY ROOM” Millie pulled me into her room.

“Talk!” Mils said with excitement in her voice as we entered her room. “I broke up with Caleb! After so long, I DID IT!” I screeched.