Ball pit ~ Chapter 2

"Oh shi-" "AH!" The worker yelled out. "Who's there!" She flashed her flashlight across the room "Sunny! Come check this out!" "Fuck." Fern thought. Sunny, her "Bully" Also had a job here. "Must've been rats" He said. "NO!!!! I Heard talking." "Do you think its." "IT CANT BE..."
Both employee's gasped and took their uniforms off, dropping them. "Bingo." Fern whispered.

She put the uniform on, the name read "XxEmx._.DxprxssxdxX" "Who tf names their child that." Fern Yelled. A mob of kids ran in, demanding their coins so they could go party and play games.
Fern groaned. She remembered why she was doing this. "I'll be fine, hopefully." she whispered as kids yelled and jumped behind her. As kids came and left, she got more and more tired. "XxEmx._.DxprssxdxX! I thought you were sick, and you just posted you and Sunny at home together- YOUR A FAKE!" Fern gasped and ran into the storage room, blocking the door withs carts and boxes. She gasped for air and fell to her knees

She pushed the door while fighting with other staff all day until night. The staff ran out since there was a strange rumor going around "If its true, she'll be dead by tomorrow anyway." Suddenly the mysterious man appeared. "Why are you here." He slammed his staff and fern was at her house. "Grrr" She said. "how will i ever see him again." Her mom banged on her door "WHERE WERE U" "At a friends house." "Cool." Her mom left.

Fern opened the window and snuck out "I thought the alarm would go off..." She ran 5 miles to hcuck e cheese she broke in, but there was a huge rat with red glowing eyes running around, she jumped into the ball pit, but landed on the man. "WHY ARE YOU HER-" She put her hand on his mouth "The rat might hear you!" She whispered. She threw balls over herself and was squished against him. " Tell me your name." "I am uwuowo. thats all you need to know."

"uwuowo... Rings a bell. dont know which one. Fern gasped " Y-your the demon of chuck e cheese!" uwuowo stood up "I've been caught, oh no." He said. "Looks like i'll have to erase yor memories. He snapped and pink dust came down "NO NO PLEASE-" Fern passed out.