Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Ryan's Pov:

"Eleanor!! Cmon we need to go shopping for food!! I'm starving!" I yelled up the stairs.

"Maybe if you hadn't woken me up so fucking early, we could've gone sooner!" She growled.

I laughed "You know you love me!!"

"You are so annoying Ry!!!" Eleanor yelled as she came down the stairs.

I went into the kitchen to get my tea. Being the nice person I am, I made some for Eleanor. I walked over to the couch where Eleanor was sitting. I handed her the tea and laughed when I realized what she was doing. She was watching one of those stupid Harlem Shake videos. Those are so old, yet they are still funny.

The video ended and Eleanor closed the laptop. She got up and straightened her skirt. Eleanor has one of the best fashion tastes.

"Ry, I'm going to meet Louis then go to a photoshoot, so I won't be back for a while. Maybe you could go shopping for tonight? Don't forget we're going to the club!" Eleanor said as she grabbed her purse.

"Okay see ya later!" I yelled as she went out the front door.

I went upstairs and applied some make-up. Then I grabbed my phone and purse and headed out the door.

Downtown their are a lot of shops and it's in walking distance so I can get some good excersize. First I went to Robeks. Robeks has some of the BEST smoothies in the world! I couldn't have gotten through the day without a smoothie.

As I was walking around the corner I was looking at my phone with one hand and holding my smoothie in the other. I was looking at online stores to get an idea of a dress to wear. As I was about to walk into a dress shop. Someone ran into me. I fell and my smoothie spilled all over me. "Hey dude watch where you're going!!" I yelled. I got a glimps of him. He had long brown hair and I could see birds tattoos on his chest. But that's all I saw besides his hoodie and sunglasses. Some people in this town are such jerks.

I had to go back home and change, which took a good hour since the smoothie was impossible to get out of my shirt. I looked at the time and it was already 4:30. Jeez time flied. I quickly put my clothes in the washer and went out the door. This time I made sure to watch were I was going.

I walked into a dress shop and looked around. I was not exactly the richest girl in the world so I tried to look for something cheep. I was looking on the racks and something red caught my eye. I walk over to the other rack and pull a red skin tight dress. It was perfect! I decided to try it on.

I walked into the dressing room and hung up the dress. As I was getting undressed I realized how pale I was. "I really need to get to the beach. Uggh I'm so pale!" I sighed to myself.

I put the dress on and pulled up the zipper. I gasped. This dress fit me perfectly! It fit my body and my ass. I mean I was going to a club, I had to look sexy. I need to find my perfect guy some how.

As I looked at the price it was alright. Something I could afford. I changed and went to the cashier to pay.

I got home and Eleanor was still not there. I looked at the clock and it was 6:00. I decided to make some dinner. I didn't know if Louis would be eating dinner with us so I decided to be nice and make extra. I opened the fridge and realized I didn't buy any food. I mentally face-planted myself. I was such an idiot! I was just gonna get something while we are out.

-------------------------------

When Eleanor got home it was already 7:30. Of course Louis was with her. I can't stand him he thinks he is soo funny. All he is, is annoying and obnoxious.

So I put on my dress and applied my makeup. I grabbed a purse with my phone and a few dollar bills. Then walked out the door. Louis was sitting in the car waiting for Eleanor. I opened the car door and got in.

"Someone's getting laid tonight," Louis sneers.

"Shut up Louis, I don't need to talk to you," I said, annoyed.

He stopped talking but decided to blare the radio.

"TAKE ME TO CHURCH

I'LL WORSHIP LIKE A DOG

AT THE SHRINE OF YOUR LIES!"

I then realized not only was that I was gonna be a third wheel, it was gonna be a long night.