Two

Your P.O.V.
"Okay... well... at least I'm out of the bathroom I guess."

Nene nods. She goes back to mopping the floor and I decide it would be a good idea not to stand next to anymore of the stalls. I really do wonder who opened the bathroom stall for me. Ghosts really aren't real.... right?

Tsukasa's P.O.V.
This is going to be so great! I'm going to try and sneak into the Broadcasting room and scare the life out of Sakura. It would be so hilarious to see her with a different expression besides the one she always has.

Anyway, I got to the room and I saw her sitting down having some tea. She looked like she didn't want to be bothered, but I'm here so....

Being bothered is what's going to happen.

"BOOOO!!!" I screamed in her ear. "Did I get'cha? Did I scare you so bad, Sakura?" I ask, letting out and few chuckles.

She looked at me with the same old look she always gives me. Pure disappointment. Hey, that's the same look Amane gives me sometimes! "No. You didn't. Now where were you for the past 30 minutes?"

"Oh, me? I was having fun!!"

"I think Sakura needs more detail than that Tsukasa." Natsuhiko says coming into the room.

"That isn't enough detail already?" I asked trying to take a cookie from one of the plates Sakura has on the table. She probably has them to eat with her tea. I grab one but Sakura immediately smacks my hand, making me drop the cookie. "Ow! What was that for Sakura?"

"She probably wants you to keep your ghostly hands to yourself. They shouldn't be stealing the lovely cookies that she has for herself."

I smirk to Natsuhiko. "And maybe that mouth of yours shouldn't keep running the way it does everyday. I could stitch those lips of yours together if you want..."

"I second that." Sakura says the blank expression still her face.

"Oh, come on Sakura! You really don't have to be like this!"

"Tell me where you really were Tsukasa. Off to cause some more trouble without me?" Sakura asked me, taking another sip of her tea.

"Kind of. I went looking for Amane because I wanted to say hi because I love him soooo much! But then, I couldn't find him so I went to his bathroom stall to wait for him. And then, Amane's little girlfriend assistant came into the bathroom. I don't know why she was in the bathroom with a mop in her hands but she was! Oh, and she brought this other girl into the bathroom too. She must've been curious about the 7 wonders because she started opening up all of the bathroom stalls. Then, once she got to Amane's stall, the one I was in, I couldn't help playing a trick on her! She looked so cute and vulnerable, I just had to do it! I already knew that Amane was going to come get her out anyway, but I left before he could see me!"

"How did you get past the other girl, Yashiro, without her seeing you?"

"Easy! I left after she left to go get Amane! I even turned on the sink to wash my hands before leaving! Doesn't that deserve a little praise...?"

"Ugh, you are such a disappointment to Sakura, Tsukasa."

"I have the needle and thread ready for you Natsuhiko...." I trail off, smirking at him again.

"Ahaha, thanks but no thanks buddy! I'll keep my mouth shut now... ahaha... You two are scary..." Ugh, scaring Natsuhiko isn't any fun. He always acts scared of me, regardless of whether or not what I do is actually terrifying. I want to go back to that other girl from earlier. The faces she made were priceless. I could tell she doesn't believe in ghosts...

But I'll prove her wrong...

I'll scare her into believing that ghosts are real. And when she finally does believe, I'll find a way to get her to see me. Then, I'll be even scarier...

"Tsu-Tsukasa.... what's with the dark look on your face...?" Natsuhiko asks me and I turn to him.

Sakura stands up and sighs. "I thought you said that you were going to shut up."

"Oh, right.... Yes Ma'am!!" Ugh, can't I just sew his lips up now...?

Hanako's P.O.V.
"So... from what I'm hearing... you just have bribing donuts on the ready for whenever you want me to do a favor for you?"

"Y-yes! I-I mean NO! I just happened to make a fresh batch this morning, and I know how much you love them. So, giving you one is not that big of a deal...."

I smirk. Yashiro is a horrible liar. "Oh, Hanako, earlier you gave (Y/n) a weird look. Almost like an evil glance, what was that for?"

"Ah, (Y/n)! That's her name. It's actually really pretty, say, where did she go anyway?"

"Don't avoid the question!"

"Fine! If I tell you you're obviously not going to want me to do this but I just want to prank her. I want to get her to believe how real I am. She can't see me, so I just have to find some creative ways to open her eyes a bit more."

"So the evil glint in your eye was because you wanted to prank her?"

"Yes."

"Not happening."

I sighed. Yashiro's no fun! I can't even prank one person without her telling me it's not the right thing to do. She's my assistant, not my Mom...!

Just then, the bathroom door opens and closes. "Okay, I'm back. This is what you asked for, right Nene? A cleaning rag?"

"Oh, yes! Thanks (Y/n), I'm almost done wiping down the windows so we'll be able to hang out in a bit. Just wait a while okay?"

"Okay."

Just look at the expression (Y/n) has. Just one prank...! Just so I could she her features twisted in fear. Maybe I should try teasing her just like how I joke with Yashiro!

....but she would have to believe I exist first...

...I'll show her...

...Ghosts. Are. Real...

~~~~~o0👻0o~~~~~