I took the plate to Jungkook's room, it will be a lie if I will say I wasn't scared.
My hands were shaking while carrying this plate all the way to his room.

I knocked on the door but he didn't answer, I knocked again hoping for a "yes you can come in." But still no response.

I took a risk and opened the door to only see broken glass everywhere and an angry Jungkook with bleeding fists.
"What are you doing here?!?!"
He shouted sitting on the bed holding his hair.

"I-I c-came to give y-yo-you brea-breakfast."
I whispered softly. I haven't seen him this way, what happened?

"I am not hungry, go away!"
He pointed to the door with his finger, not even facing me.

"B-but you ha-have t-to ea-"

"I SAID GO AWAY!!!"

"Stop shouting for god's sake!"
I shouted back, oh no no no no, I shouted at him!!!! He is going to murder me.

He looked at me with the most scary face that I have ever seen. Not even in my worst nightmares. He started to approach me while clinching his fists, I am a dead meat.

"Jun- Alpha, I didn't mean to s-shout at you, I-I am s-so-sorry. Please eat som-something."
I stuttered out, not daring to look at him.

He finally approach me and lifted my chin up, I faced his red glowing eyes. Wow he is really a handsome man but more than that he is a real butthole.

"Do you want me to repeat myself omega?!?"
He asked darkly.

"A-atleast let me t-take care of you wounds."

"I can take care of myself, I don't need a help from someone like you!" He spitted out, looking at me in disbelief.

"By someone like me you mean an omega right? Well let me tell you that we are amazing healers and stop being so suborn.
I am going to bring the aid kit and you wait here!" Before he could protest I went out of the room, leave a Jungshook behind me.

If you ask me from where  all this sas came from? Well, I HAVE NO FREAKING IDEA!
I hope he is not going to stun me when I will come back.

I quickly took the bandages and went back to Jungkook's room.

Jungkook p.o.v

Wow! That was H.O.T I won't lie I like this side of Taehyung. Aishhhh why  am I even calling him hot? You hate him Jungkook.

I set back on the bed waiting for this omega to comeback. As I set on the bed the door opened with a shaking Taehyung coming towards me.

"Come on, do your job before I regret it!"
I said and he immediately started to heal me.
When he touched my hand I felt like an electric tingle rushing through my body.
What was that? Did Taehyung feel the same thing?

"A-am Alpha, what happened to you? W-why ar-are you bleeding."
He asked sounding worried.

"Why do you care?!?"
Ahhhhhhhhh stupid Jungkook, I facepalm myself.

"It's just t-th-"

"Do you really want to know?"
He looked at me and nodded, his soft hair bouncing on his face.