Chapter nine

Izuku point of veiw ~ It was summer vacation meaning me and my siblings had two months away from that hellhole called school. I'm surprised that we actually lasted that long in that school. We've already been out of school for two weeks. Both the parlor and cafe have been opened earlier and closed later.

We ended been making a lot of money also. And business has been booming for both stores. That's what always happens during summer. We open completely for the first two weeks and the last two weeks of summer. During the middle weeks we open every other day.

But the worst part is that we haven't seen our mates in two weeks not only that we haven't gotten a call or a text at all in the last two weeks. To say we were worried was an understatement. We were completely stressing out over this.

Me and my siblings had gotten back home from a long ass day. We've been opened since five in the morning to ten at night. Me, Miko, and Toshi worked the morning shift at the parlor and sho, Tenko, and touya worked the morning shirt at the cafe. At twelve we closed up for lunch and opened back up at one and we switched places. Meaning me, Toshi and miko worked at the cafe while sho, Tenko and Touya worked at the parlor.

As soon as we entered the house we immediately crashed on the couches. "I'm so fucking tired" Touya groaned "your not the only one" Tenko said "I am not trying to cook and I know you guys aren't either so why don't we order pizza" Toshi said "sounds like a plan" Sho said

"Order two boxes of pepperoni and two boxes of cheese pizza. And also two orders of garlic bread and garlic knots. With a bottle of sprite and Pepsi. Oh and an order of mozzarella sticks"Miko said "that sounds amazing" I said "on it" Toshi said and started to place the order on the app "Yo also order hot wings, bbq wings and some plain wings also" touya said "and the stuff cheesy breadsticks along with garlic bread twist and parmesan bread twist" Tenko said
"And get cookies, brownies, and the chocolate fudge cake for dessert" Sho said

"Okay done and done our orders should be here in an hour since we ordered so much and we live pretty far" Toshi said "so let's hit the showers and meet back here" I said and that what we did. Thirty minutes later me and my siblings headed back down.

I was dressed in white and green basketball shorts and no shirt. Touya was in white and blue basketball shorts and no shirt. Tenko was in white and black basketball shorts and no shirt. Toshi was in white and purple basketball shorts and no shirt. Sho was in red and white basketball shorts not shirt. Miko was in white and pink basketball shorts with a pink tank top.

We sat down on the couch and as soon as we did the doorbell rang. "Wow there half an hour early" miko said "I'll go open the door" I said and got up. When I did it wasn't the food it was our mates with what looks like all of their stuff in their hands. They had tear stained faces and looked extremely bruised.

I narrowed my eyes when I saw them. I'm pretty sure my eyes changed to red because they flinched. "Ut hic et nunc super asinos" (Get your asses over here now) I growled out in Latin and my siblings ran over to me "Z what's wrong" Miko asked worriedly I just pointed to the door

Then they narrowed their eyes when they saw the state their mates were in and their eyes changed colors also.

"Who the fuck did this to you" Touya growled out making them flinch but they tackled us in a hug crying. I picked up Kat and he wrapped his legs around my waist burying his head in the crook of my neck crying. I teleported their stuff to our rooms. And got the first aid kits. Giving one to my siblings.