"It's so strange but this tiny human being gives me hope to believe in everything I've been told so far. I don't only mean your time travel story but rather all this chaos which started when Luna found me and said that I have to be Sailor Moon from now on...a girl who has to fight the evil and has to save the world...I, a clumsy teenager who is lazy, stupid, loud and would probably never be able to manage her own life."

"Don't think like that about yourself, Usako."

As he came closer to her, Mamoru lifted his little bunny up so that she could see directly into his ocean blue eyes again. With a searching gaze and breathing a little heavier than before, he went on

"Besides, you will not stay forever fourteen. There's a deep learning curve for all of us in life and you'll have the strength deep inside your heart to do whatever it takes to save this world against the darkness with your shining light."

He was dangerously close now, perhaps his mouth was a heartbeat away from her soft lips. Usagi kept starring into his eyes but her pink cheeks told Mamoru that she was seeking for more and when she started licking her lips unconsciously, he stepped a even closer, so that he could feel her breath against his face.

"There are people who love and believe in you, Usako. Friends, family...you have me."

Both couldn't resist the tension which had enclosed them from the very first time they set eyes on each other. It didn't matter in which lifetime it was or what state of relationship they had been in. The truth was, that neither was able to hold up what both wanted the most, so their eyes closed in the same moment their lips crushed against each other.

It was passion. Desire. Luck. Love. Everything Mamoru felt when he touched and kissed her. He held her as close as he could, sensing the possible loss if he'd stop right now. But somehow, he received a different energy as well. Coming from somewhere else than Usagi.

This was the first time he made encounter with the Light of Hope.

It was Usagi who suddenly broke the kiss and with flushed cheeks and her eyes wide open, she manage to speak

"Wow...that...was...umm...wow."

"Dito" Mamoru whispered back. He didn't remember how often they had kissed before but right in this single moment, he became aware that this felt like the first time in his life.

It was nothing but overwhelming both and perhaps it was supposed to happen when they heard a light snoring coming from the bed.

Somehow happy for the little distraction, Usagi chuckled and sugggested

"Right, I think I go to bed, too...I...I...see you tomorrow, okay?"

"Good Night, Usako...and thank you for helping me." His smile was filled up with purest love to his little princess. He closed the door silently and took a deep breath.

The next morning came quicker than he thought when Mamoru finally had made it to fall asleep and was awoken by a noisy sound coming from the hotel telephone which was positioned next to his bed.

Still almost sleeping, he picked up the phone and froze when he heard her hissing through the phone.

"Finally, Royal Highness!"

"Diana?" Mamoru rubbed his eyes tiredly and tried to concentrate "Why are you calling me?"

"Because I haven't heard from you in ages and are really worried about you! I hope everything is alright?"

He hesitated with his reply.

"Sort of."

He couldn't say anything further when he heard someone screaming in the room next to his. Quickly he cut off the grey cat