Music video?!?

Deku:
I walk into the building and immediately the director pulls me into the studio "ok Izuku today we'll be making a making video" "wait for real?!?" I was excited as he nods his head "YES" I start jumping up and down while spinning while the director sighs so I stop "I get your excited so am I but please keep it down a notch" I nod and put on the headphones "ready" I give a thumbs up and the music plays.
The music above

I felt excited so I put my happiness in the song while being serious. After everything was done and set up we started the video and it took so long setting up

-my little friend time skip-

Still deku:
I feel so sore after all that so I went home closed the door and just threw myself on the couch not going to my room at all. I fell asleep minutes later only to get a call from kacchan, I pick it up and I could hear kacchan with some other people in the background "hey kacchan"

"Hey nerd wanna come to the mall with me and the others"

"Sure I'll go get ready"

"Ok"
-hangs up-

Bakugou:
I'm happy that I'm going to see my deku after he's been working so hard he deserves a break. A few minutes past and I see a little broccoli running towards us "sorry I took long people started surrounding me" god damn why does he have to look so hot and cute at once. He noticed my blush and giggles 'god his giggles are so cute' "c-cute"

 He noticed my blush and giggles 'god his giggles are so cute' "c-cute"

That's what he's wearing credit to the artist who made this

"We had to make a video and it took long because of my reaction to the dance" I feel a smirk on my face and lean over to the nerd "can't wait to see the dance~" I whisper making him blush red "hey deku you ok? You look sick?" "Y-yeah I'm fine" heh. I put my arm over his shoulder as we walk to shops and buy too much shit to carry us guys except deku had to carry the bags "why the hell are we suffering carrying all your shit bags" I groan as I get tired of shopping "oh kacchan just a bit more and we can do whatever you like as a treat" "yeah you too kiri" deku and pikachu say that as if we're dogs "fine".

30 minutes pass and we finally leave the mall, me and kiri in the front while the two short stacks chat in the back. We hear deku whisper something like "present...boys....dresses" wtf are they talking about "oi" I look in the mirror and see there looking at us then I look back at the board "what the fuck are you two on about back there" they just giggle "it's nothing~" Jesus Christ "we're here" we all get out and as soon as we do the two nut bags take the bags and run into the house into dekus room.

Kiri:
"Um bro do you think there up to something or is it just me" "don't wanna know shit" we sit on the couch and go on our phones hearing giggles and laughs coming from the room that denki and deku went in. Few minutes pass and the two come down in dresses "kiri kacchan you ok your both totally red" denki sees that were blushing and soon fall to the floor "heaven" they blush at the reaction "PERVERTS" we didn't care we just saw a beautiful sight "hmph" me and bakubro get up and smirk at each other "you thinking what I'm thinking" he nods and we walk to deku and denki.

No one:
The two taller boys walk up to the blushing messes they love and wrap there arms around them "you look hot in that dress denk" denki blushes redder than kiris hair "hey deku~ did I ever mention how sexy you look" the green haired boy blushed hard at that sentence "w-what are you two up to" they look at each other nodding "well we thought this was our treat for all that shopping and we can see you went over treat you made it a snack" deku and denki pushes them off and ran in different directions making the two others follow slowly. "Oh denki come out I just wanna 'play'" denki didn't say a word "hey deku come here let me have 'fun' with my little treat"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
758 words baiii oh also I'll be making a new story called kidnapped if your interested in reading it that's ok also I'll continue this story in until I can't again baiii