Starting Conflict

Start from the beginning

" I'm annoying her? Well news flash for you Josh, this bitch has been nothing but a tick in the side ever since she came into our lives." He hissed out.

You were released from Joshuas hold and you rolled off the bed and onto the floor. The chain connected to your shackle rattled as it wrapped around your legs. You kept the towel firmly around your body so you did not show anything.

Joshua was up facing his brother in an instant. their dark eyes glaring at each other dangerously as they bared their teeth like wild animals.

" Don't you ever call me Josh Jack, that will get you a broken nose. Two, I don't give a rats ass if she annoys you. You get annoyed by everything." Joshua snarled at his brother and Jacks' glare slowly turned from his brother and over to you.

A cold shock of lightning chilled your soul as you recognized the murderous tint behind those malicious eyes. They were only on you for a split second before Joshua was blocking his view on you.

" Do we have a problem here Jack?" Joshua seethed. Jack took one long breath through his nostrils.

" Watch that bitch closely Josh. It would be a shame if someone strung her up from the ceiling by her spinal cord when you weren't looking."

It was a threat to both of you. Your breathing was hitched and almost nonexistent as Jack stood up and stormed out of the room. Slamming the door loudly behind him and causing a loud boom to ring out throughout the attic space.

Joshua turned back to you. Reaching his hands out. However your nerved were sky high right now and panic was starting to settle in. One of the people you considered your closest friend had kidnapped you and was way to touchy for comfort. His brother just threatened to fucking pull your spine out and hang you from the ceiling by it.

" DONT TOUCH ME!! STAY AWAY FROM ME!!" You shrieked at him. Crawling back as much as your chain would allow you to go. Even then you kept trying to move back, each time getting stopped dead hard by the chain that was harshly pulling your muscles with each jump from you.

Joshua stared at you long and hard. Instead of coming forward and closer to you he grabbed onto the chain and started pulling you back towards him. You screamed and clawed at the floorboards. Leaving long scratch marks in the wood that quickly turned bloody as some of your nails were ripped from your fingers.

You did not feel the pain though. Your mind was in too much of a frenzy. As soon as Joshua got his hands on you you immediately switched from flight to flight.

Rearing forward you bit harshly on his neck. He shouted at you. Grasping you by the back of your neck and crushing with so much force you were surprised your neck was not crushed like a tin can.

He slowly pulled your blood-stained teeth away from his neck. The bite was not deep but you broke the skin. Blood was slowly weeping out and into the air.

Then, he started to laugh. He chuckled and hacked until he was out of breath. His crazed eyes never leaving your fear-filled ones for a second.

In a split second, he was suddenly dead silent, his forehead pressed against yours as he glared deeply into your eyes. His smile never left his face, but it was a predatory one now.

" I would not suggest starting the biting game Y/N. You would not like how that ends" he cooed at you. Reaching up with his index finger and collecting his blood from your bottom lip. He smeared it over the rest of your mouth like it was lipstick. All the while shaking with hitching breath in his tough hold.

The sobs broke out of your body, you could not hold them in anymore. They were loud as your body shook like a terribly. Your eyes scrunched up as searing tears burned your eyes coming out. Joshua pulled you in close. Pressing your face into his chest as you wept your sadness out. He stroked a large hand down your head as he shushed you gently.