⟭⟬ 𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷 ⟭⟬

Start from the beginning

The two guys continue to advance towards Y/N.

Jungkook knows what he could to do, but so does the consequences it would bring in doing so.

Nevertheless, he lunged forward.

╔════════════════════╗

⟭⟬ 🅹🅹🅺: *he grips the first guy shoulder with force to face him* HEY!

A sudden loud thud can be heard echoing in the bathroom stalls, as the guy crashes unto the floor. The guy grunts, and tried to pull himself up after receiving a blow in face from Jungkook.

🅶🆄🆈 2: *goes beside his friend to help him up* What the actual hell bro?!

🅶🆄🆈 1: *yells* Just WHO THE HELL do you think you are?!

╚════════════════════╝

╔════════════════════╗

⟭⟬ 🅹🅹🅺: *low tone* GET OUT you two, before I break you both in half.

🅶🆄🆈 2: WHY YO--!! *about to launch towards JK*

🆂🅴🅲🆄🆁🅸🆃🆈: HEY! What's going on here!? *steps in front of JK and the two guys* You TWO! Your coming with me.

╚════════════════════╝

Recognising the security's uniform, the two guys reluctantly goes along with him. One of them still staggering to get up, holding his bloody mouth and aching jaw, as they leave the premises.

The maknae couldn't care less what will happened to those guys or whether or not they recognise him. All his attention is on the girl that's in front of him.

You.

Your knees gave out the moment you hear the commotion in front. You didn't dare to even open your eyes, instead you even shut them tighter as you hit the cold floor. Your hands reached for your ears to cover them, hoping to shut the loud voices of those arguing.

╔════════════════════╗

⟭⟬ 🅹🅹🅺: *bend his knees to level with you* Noon--

⟬⟭ 🆈/🅽: *voice shaking* Don't come any closer... Please... I need to breathe, why can't I breathe

╚════════════════════╝

You keep on drawing long heavy gasp for air. But the room doesn't seem to have any of it. Your hand clutches your chest trying to slow down your increasing heart beat, but to no avail. When you try and slowly open your eyes, nothings clear. There's water that covers your sight, it feels like your drowning.