024

We got up and we went outside and then Mattia ran down the street and he started screaming and we were all dying of laughter. We sat in kairi back yard when it finally started snowing. We were having so much fun. When we checked the time it was 4 am so we decided to go back inside.
K- you guys want hot chocolate .?
Mel- yes let me make it.
Mat- alright bet.
We sneakily went to the kitchen and I made some hot chocolate. we heard footsteps and it was
maiya
Mai- what are you guys doing it's 4 am.
Mel- we making hot chocolate, you want some?
Mai- yess!!
Mel- alright.
I finished making the hot chocolate and poor into mugs and put whip cream and chocolate syrup. We all sat down on the couch and drink our hot chocolate. Once we finished I washed all the dishes and we went upstairs and laid down in kairi bed.
K- I don't think we going to fit..
Mat- alright I'll take middle.
Mel- I'll take the side on the wall.
K- fine I'll take the edge.
We all got into bed and were kinda squished till Mattia let us into his arms. We put our blankets and were on our phone till Mattia was the first one to pass out. It was around 6ish and I finally went to sleep, kairi cuddle up in Mattia arms and so did I and we fell asleep.
*NEXT DAY*
When we all woke up it was around 2:30. I woke up and saw the boys awake.
Mel- morninggg
K- morninggg
Mat- we got bad newsss...
Mel- what is it.?
K- it snowed a lot last night and we kinda trapped inside.
Mel- for real?
I look out of kairi window and the snow almost covered the door. Thank I had extra clothes here.
K- damn.
Mel- oh well!!
I flop back into kairi bed and I get a FaceTime call from alejandro
Alejandro- morning princess
Mel- morning bebe you okay?
Alejandro- yeah I just miss you into my arms.
Mel- aw bebe I miss you to
Ale- can I come get you
I look up at kairi and they both shrug
Mel- bebe you know the roads are packed of snow
Ale- alright I'm coming to kairis I only live down the street.
Mel- alright
Ale- alright bye see you soon
I hang up and turn off my phone.
K- he's coming over ?
Mat- I guess so
Mel- I don't wanna change
Mat- so don't none of us are changing.
K- I'm to lazy
We all just laugh and mess around till I get a call to open the door.
We all rush down stairs and kairi opens the door. My dumbas of course skips a step and falls down the stairs and we all laugh and ale helps me up
Ale- hi princess I missed you
Mel- Hi bebe I've missed you to
He kisses my cheek.
K- where my kiss Alejandro
Mat- yeah where is our kiss
We all laugh and then ale lifts up my shirt. I smack his hand
Mel- baby wtf
Ale- sorry I wanted to make sure you had shorts on
Mel- weirdo we all walk upstairs back into kairi room and we all lay down. Ale takes off his jacket and goes into his bathroom and got changed. I was laying down on kairi couch and Mattia and kairi were on Kai bed. Alejandro came back into the room and cuddle up with.
K- guys I'm bored let's see how low the snow got.
We all get up and go to the check the snow and it lowered down
Mat- let's go get something to eat and go to the mall
K- alright
I went to the bathroom and got changed
YOUR OUTFIT

We all get up and go to the check the snow and it lowered downMat- let's go get something to eat and go to the mallK- alrightI went to the bathroom and got changedYOUR OUTFIT

Fuck ima get my shoes ruined

I walked back into the room and everyone was ready. We walked downstairs.
Mel- can you carry me ale I don't wanna fuck up my shoes.
Ale- alright
He picks me bridal style and we got into the car. We put the heater on it was cold asf. Kairi drove to McDonald's and I was cuddle up with ale. We finally got there and the snow was lowered but I still didn't want to ruin my shoes. He carries me into the McDonald's and puts me down. We order our food and go sit down at the table and eat. I was scrolling through Twitter and just minding my own business till we saw Jenna.
Mel- are you seriousss
Mattia looked at Alejandro who was looking at me. Jenna came up to us and sat on Alejandro lap.
I'm done with her. I push Jenna off Alejandro lap and I throw my drink at her.
Mel- STOP GETTING IN MY FUCKING RELATIONSHIP BITCH.
I Was about throw a punch but Mattia carried me back into the car and the boys rushed to get to us.
Mat- let's go to the mall cmon.
I was looking out the window and put my AirPods on. Alejandro pulled me closed to him and picked up my face and pulled me closer to his lips and we kissed.
Ale- she just wants attention don't worry about her.
Mel- yeah okay.
I give him another kiss. I took out my AirPods and kairi started playing music. We were just talking till we got to the mall.
We all walked inside and we walk to Macy's. We went to buy hoodies and I got a north face jacket. I got some jeans. I was about to give the card to the cashier but ale already did. I liked at him.
Mel- noo whyyy
Ale- because I wanna spoil my princess before Christmas
He wraps his arms around me and gives me a kiss, I kiss him back. I grab my bags and we meet with kairi and Mattia, it started snowing again so we hurried back into the car. We drove to target really quickly and got some snacks and popcorn. We went back to kairis, my parents dropped some extra clothes for me. We went upstairs and we were just making tiktoks. The boys deiced to go live but this time I hid on kairi bed on my phone, I was just watching Netflix.
K- Bro these girls asking where Y/N is
I turn around and looked at kairi
Mel- I look like a mess
Ale- come here babyyyyy
He looks at me and pouts
Mel- no I look uglyyyy
Alejandro gets up and starts tickling me, I start laughing really hard till I started tearing up.
Ale- cmon
He picks me off and I hang off him, I look at the comments of how cute we are and talking about how short iam.
K- look how short she is
They put me in the middle of them and I look so short
I hit kairi really hard
K- oh hell no
Kairi picked me up and threw me on the bed and stared playing fighting with me
Mel-KAIRI STOPPPP
I play fight with him back, we were having hella fun till we noticed three people joined the live.