Different Path

Next day morning

Preeta and Karan shown sleeping peacefully in each other's embrace. Sunrays fell on his eyes making him awake. He looked at Preeta who was still sleeping. He saw his miss weirdo, his babydoll, the love of his life in his embrace. He saw her making faces due to sunrays falling on her face. He placed his hand in front of her eyes so that the sun would not disturb her sleep. He became lost in her beautiful face. Meanwhile Preeta woke up and saw him looking at her. She smiled and hugged him tightly.

Preeta: Good Morning Bajarbattu.

Karan: Best morning.

Preeta: Yeah true. Best morning. Q ki aj se pehle na to kabhi itna sukoon se soya or na hi itne ache se subha ko mehsoos Kiya.

Karan: I never thought that I'll fall in love with you.

Preeta: Or Maine to jyse bohot soch kr rakha tha.

Karan: I love you babydoll.

Preeta: I love you too.

She kissed on his chest.

Karan: Chalo utho ab. Hume Mumbai Jane ki taiyari bhi to krni hay.

Preeta: Bohot jaldi hay Tumhe Jane ki.

Karan: Haan hay na. Jake shadi ki taiyari bhi to krni hay right.

Preeta: Right.

She giggles. Karan kissed on her forehead softly.

Flashback Ends....

Jiya: Phir Kya hua mam??

Preeta smiled and took a photo from her cupboard. She smiled looking at the photo.

Preeta: Phir hum Mumbai aye nd 1 week k andar hamari shadi ho gei

Preeta: Phir hum Mumbai aye nd 1 week k andar hamari shadi ho gei. Because hum dono reh nhi pa rhe the ek dusre k Bina. Yeh photo dekh rhe ho yeh hamari shadi ki picture hay.

Jiya: You both are looking perfect. Lekin mam agar ap dono ek dusre se itna hi pyaar krte the to aysa Kya hua ki ap dono alag ho Gaye??

Preeta: Hum dono ek dusre se pyaar krte the yehi to reason tha hum dono k alag hone k piche.

Jiya: Mtlb??

Preeta: Tumhe ab tk yeh to samajh aa chuka hoga ki hum dono ek dusre k bilkul opposite hay. Or yehi bat kuch din bad hum dono ko bother krne lga.

Flashback....

Preeta is shown waiting for Karan with dinner.

Preeta: Yeh Karan bhi na. 12 bj Gaya Abhi tk Ghar nhi Aya. Kaha reh Gaya yeh.

Meanwhile the bell rang. Preeta opened the door and saw Karan.

Preeta: Waqt mil gaya ghar ane ka??