𝘎𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘏𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, and he's not getting anywhere near Henry." Bae stated.

"Bae..." Rumpelstiltskin sighed.

Emma frowned at Neal. "Why? What are you talking about?"

"There's a prophecy that says that Henry will be his undoing. He didn't come here to protect him. He came here to kill him." Bae explained.

Regina quickly turned her glare to the dark one. "That's why you didn't want to find Neal before you got Henry back? Because you knew he'd spill your secret."

"Everything I did was to protect Henry, to rescue him from Pan." Mr. Gold tried to tell them.

"It all makes sense." Emma realized. "You left before we even made shore. You wanted to get to Henry first..."

David drew his sword. "To be on his own..."

Killian pointed his sword at the dark one. "So no one could stop you..."

"So you can kill him." Regina finished.

"It's not gonna happen, not unless you go through all of us first." Emma stated.

"Wow. Is this family always so dramatic?" Wendy smirked, aiming her bow at the dark one.

~

"You're making a mistake." Mr. Gold stated. "I don't care if the boy is destined to be my undoing. I won't hurt him."

Wendy scoffed. She's just itching to release an arrow right between his eyes.

"Because that sounds just like you." Regina said, sarcastically.

"Without me, you will fail. I'm the most powerful amongst us." He reminded.

Wendy raised her brows, letting another smirk fall upon her lips. "I don't know about that. I'm pretty powerful."

"Who are you?" Mr. Gold glared at the unknown woman.

Wendy chuckled, sarcastically curtsying to the dark one. "Wendy Darling."

His eyes widened. "The savior's protecter."

She tilted her head curiously. "That I am. And I know exactly how to save Henry from dying at the hands of Pan."

"Dying?" Regina and Bae eyes widened.

Wendy forgot these two weren't there for her confession.

Wendy waved them off, pretending it wasn't a big deal. "I'll tell you later."

Bae gave her a look before responding to his father's earlier statement. "That's why we can't trust you."

"If I could give you my dagger, I would. But I can't." Mr. Gold frowned.

"But you can give me Pandora's box." Bae said. "I don't have to trust you if I could stop you."

"Son..." Mr. Gold hesitated. He handed Pandora's box to his son.

"Look at me," Bae demanded. "you so much as lift a finger to perform magic, you're gonna spend an eternity in this box."

"Let's go." Emma ordered.