Date Night

His Home

When Finn couldn't find or feel Millie next to him anymore he gave into opening his eyes. He rubbed sleep off of them trying to figure out where he was.

He was still in the living room laying on the couch, the difference was he was fully on the couch now with the blanket over him and Millie was no where to be seen.

Finn stretched and eyed the clock on the wall. It was only a little after eight am so where was Millie? Over the past few days he had gathered she liked to sleep pretty late when she could.

He wondered down the hallway after not seeing Millie in the kitchen and noticed her door was open a few inches.

Finn's curiosity and slight concern got the best of him and he moved the door a little to see in. He let a small sigh of relief out when he saw Millie sprawled out in her own bed.

She had one of the sheets covering herself up to her waist and the rest of her was buried in pillows scattered across the bed while she slept.

She must've woken up at some point during the night and gone to bed. Finn pushed away the slight disappointment that she had moved.

Finn left quickly before she woke up and saw him staring at her from the door looking like some kind of creep.

It was early, maybe he could go back to sleep for a little while, but another thought crossed his mind when he caught sight of the kitchen, a smile overcame his face at his idea.

••••

Millie had woken up about forty five minutes ago and jumped straight into the shower. Thoughts of last night were clouding her mind now as she combed through her wet hair.

When she woke up it was almost three am. She had quickly become aware of the boy sleeping soundly right beside her. It had kind of made her nervous for some reason, it felt like her heart was picking up pace.

Millie just wanted to get out of that position. She didn't want to risk them both waking up later and things being awkward for some reason so as carefully as she could've she had moved Finn's had to lay on the back of the couch.

She stood up holding the blanket she didn't remember grabbing before falling asleep. Finn seemed like a pretty heavy sleeper so she decided to risk moving him so he would be more comfortable.

She had grab his ankles and lifted his legs onto the couch. He was kind of slouched over now in what didn't look like a very comfortable sleeping position so Millie carefully moved him again so he was fully laying on the and threw the blanket over him before quietly going to her own room.

It didn't take long for her to fall asleep again in the comfort of her own bed. She didn't want to wake him up, hopefully the couch was comfortable enough for him to sleep through the rest of the night.

Millie shook herself away from last nights thoughts and got dressed. She didn't miss the smell of something cooking when she entered the hallway. She furrowed her brows when she stepped into view of the kitchen.

"Finn? What is this?" Millie sat at one of the barstools and Finn placed a plate in front of her with eggs, bacon, and toast on it.