Her eyes never left mine

"... I filled out a form with my name and email, put it back on the billiard table, and started to look around. Right behind me, there were three girls having a chat. Two of them seemed to be Italian or French, but the other one was different. As soon as I looked at her, her eyes locked on mine, and time stopped. The color of her eyes was breathtaking, but not as it felt inside them. She had a galaxy in her eyes. It felt like a calm and deep sea. An ocean full of life, with a cloudless blue sky. Before I could breathe I was drowning. Her eyes never left mine. She said nothing to me. Her eyes, her soul, and her lips smiled at once to me and I smiled back.

When I saw this girl, I couldn't stop thinking about her. A girl whose name I didn't know, but something special about her had aroused a feeling inside me. An indescribable feeling of love, a passion had awakened inside me. My entire world was flipped. You don't believe in love at first sight until a special person comes along and steals your heart, and that was the first time I had experienced that sensation. My mind was feeling like a whirlwind, telling me to go talk to her, telling me to ask for her number. The same mind also told me that only fools fall in love, but I was one of them now. Maybe if I had the chance I would've just looked away and not fallen in love with her, but at the time I was just floating in between my feelings.

I turned back, facing the door and waiting for the other exchange students to come. After everyone arrived, they all filled the same form with their information, put it on the table and we all went to the kitchen to have lunch. The kitchen was a square room, with a sink on the left side, a stove beside the sink, and a counter with a big refrigerator on the right side. In the middle, there was a square counter with food. I stood beside it and right in front of me, I found the same girl standing close to the stove. She had curly blond hair pulled back in a high ponytail. Not very tall, light skin and a beautiful face. I looked into her eyes and she looked back into mine. I didn't expect that to happen, but she smiled at me. Her smile seemed so genuinely sweet and shy. An unexpected warmth rushed through me. She was so lovely and sublime. I smiled back to her, with an overwhelming feeling of happiness inside me..."