Legends of Yesterday

Start from the beginning

In front of Samantha's house
" All right, let's not be late. You all set? There you go." Samantha tells William.
" Oliver?" Samantha asks as she goes over to him.
" Hi!" Oliver says.
" Uh, hold on one second. ( To William) What are you doing here?" Samantha asks Oliver.
" So sorry to just drop by unannounced. I came to town the other day, and I saw you with your son." Oliver says.
" William." Samantha says.
" William? That's a nice name." Oliver says.
" Oliver, what are you doing at my house?" Samantha asks.
" I saw you and William together, and it's difficult not to wonder, he's what, nine? And you know, we had a thing 10 years ago..." Oliver says.
" Okay, let me stop you right there. " Samantha says.
" All right." Oliver says.
" William isn't yours. I told you, I lost our baby, and I met William's father tow months after I moved to Central City. So.." Samantha says.
" Mom, we're gonna miss the game." William says.
"Sorry, I have to go." Samantha says.
" No, go." Oliver says.
William's hat falls on the floor and Oliver picks it up
" Oh, here you are. I'm sorry. Thank you. Wish William good luck for me okay?" Oliver asks.
" I will." Samantha says.

Oliver's phone vibrates
" Now's not a good time, Malcolm." Oliver says.
" I've arranged a meeting with Vandal Savage. You, me and the speedster." Malcolm says.
"What? Wait, why-" Oliver asks.
" Because negotiation is the only way out of this situation, Oliver. Savage is gonna decimate Central City to get what he wants. If your child were here, you would understand. Suit up, I've already spoke to fleet feet, he's already on his way." Malcolm says.
As Barry is running he feels like he's gonna time jump soon because he sees another Flash running beside him.
" Thank you for coming. I know this is a little more than crazy. " Oliver says.
" Yeah, well your friend with the crazy ring asked so nicely. Please tell me we're not gonna negotiate with terrorists. Or, you know, 4, 000 year old bad guys." Barry asks.
"Just think of this as more of a fact-finding mission. Maybe Savage slips up and gives us something we can use to our advantage." Oliver says.
" Thea said you were being a little more humorous lately." Malcolm says.
" I'm sorry, how do you know anything about Savage anyway?" Barry asks Malcolm.
" I don't know anything about him,Mr. Allen, no one does. That is why I'm afraid of him." Malcolm says.
" That's not the only reason to be afraid of me. I assure you." Savage says.
" Thank you for joining me." Savage says.
" What do you want?" Oliver asks.
" What all living things want- not to die." Savage says.
" I thought that wasn't a problem for you." Barry says.
" Only if I take the life-force from Prince Khufu and Priestess Chay-Ara." Savage says.
" Kendra and Carter." Barry says.
" The three of us are locked in a vicious cycle played out over hundreds of years. None of your concern." Savage says.
" We've made it our concern." Oliver says as he shoots Savage.
" Robin of Locksley. I taught him how to use a bow. He taught me how to not feel pain. I'm the enemy you can't defeat. The only way for you and yours to live through this to render into me what is mine. Turn over Prince Khufu and Priestess Chay- Ara within 24 hours, or I will lay waste to the city, killing anyone that you hold dear. And after that, I will travel to your home, and I'll do the same thing there." Savage says.
" All right- I'm just curious, did you rehearse this that speech in a mirror this morning, or this all just off the cuff." Barry asks.
Savage laughs
" Why would you risk the lives of friends and family for two strangers. 206 times I have killed them. What hubris possesses you that makes you think so that could prevent me from doing so again." Savage asks.
" Not Hubris, hope." Barry says.
"I came to this meeting out of curiosity. It is now sated. Bring Khufu and Chay- Ara to Jurgens Industrial within 24 hours, or I will see you dead and buried under the bodies of your loved ones." Savage says.
Oliver walks the other way with Barry behind
" We are not giving up Kendra and Carter." Oliver says.
" That's not your decision to make." Malcolm says.
" This is a cycle that had played out for the last 4, 000; years." Oliver says.
" Savage may be immortal, but he isn't a God." Barry says.
" No, but he's the next best thing. Oliver!" Malcom says.
"What?" Oliver asks.
" You better be certain that your stubbornness doesn't get my daughter killed. Because if that happens, I will come for you. And in a way that will make you beg for the likes of Vandal Savage." Malcolm says.