Little star outside the window was wandering as usual and looked indifferent as it lacked a companion.

Jiang Miaomiao came to the living room and was about to go to the kitchen when she suddenly saw Lu Qiming squatting by the window with his back to her. She's not sure what he's doing.

She walked over curiously and saw him pouring the soil she dug into a large washbasin. The bean saplings were also transferred to that pot and were planted in a proper manner.

“You... planted it?”

She asked in surprise.

Lu Qiming turned his head and his handsome face was covered with mud, but he didn't notice it.

“I thought that since you're not feeling well, I worry that no one would take care of it, so I moved it myself.”

“Can you make it grow?”

“This kind of trivial matter is personal.”

He was afraid that she wouldn't believe it so he brought the washbasin over to show her.

Jiang Miaomiao also took half a bottle of water. After observing for a long time, she didn't see any problem. She nodded and said:

“Okay, you've worked hard.”

Lu Qiming asked: “Are you hungry? I left some porridge in the pot for you. The fire hasn't been turned off. I've left a small fire to keep it warm.”

She turned her head and saw that there was a pot bubbling white smoke on the stove.

Her mood suddenly became extremely complicated, but she quickly reminded herself not to be fooled by this man.

Yesterday it was because she was too softhearted and led a wolf into the room, which caused her to catch a cold.

Jiang Miaomiao walked over with a straight face and served herself a bowl of porridge.

Lu Qiming shrugged, poured some water on the bean saplings and placed it on the window sill.

The golden sunlight shining on the green leaves is the most beautiful picture in this apocalypse.

After eating, Jiang Miaomiao took out half a bag of soybeans she brought back from the convenience store and figured out how to grow bean sprouts.

In primary school, the teacher taught them to soak the beans overnight then prepare some clean soil to cover the swollen beans. Then place the container in a warm, but dark place and wait a few days for the beans to grow.

She had tried it before and succeeded, so she was full of confidence.

But the problem is, where would she get some soil?

After thinking about it, Jiang Miaomiao decided to use tissues instead.

It doesn't matter if it's wasted since she has a lot of stocks. If the beans won't grow, they could be fried and eaten.

To prevent it from drying, she filled half a bucket of warm water to the bucket filled with soil then she poured all the beans down.

The next morning, she drained the water, put a few layers of wet paper towels on the beans then she hid them in a small cabinet under the stove.

The process was now complete and all she had to do was to wait for the beans to germinate.

Jiang Miaomiao does her own business as usual, she practiced calligraphy, painted and washed the clothes. She couldn't help but take a look at her beans every few minutes.