"well, i'm glad i got to help you out, i'm not sure if it worked but i'm glad i did" he rubbed his thumb against her cheek.

"it did, a lot actually" she smiled at him, "thank you for that"

"anything for my girl" he smiled kissing her cheek softly close to her lips.

"what would i do without you?" she whispered looking at him.

"i ask myself the same thing everyday, baby" he stood up pulling her up as well.

she smiled as the two walked back to the van where Pope was as the three played with the sand ball JJ had brought kicking and tossing it around, JJ caught it in his shirt when they heard police sirens, the three ran to the van jumping in remembering what John B told them, JJ got in the drivers seat while the other two sat down. he soon sped off over to his house really hoping his father wasn't home.

hours had passed, the three teens decided to meet up at Heywards instead of JJ's house since it was closer to the château, Pope was fixing up a generator, JJ was smoking and Ace was trying to take the vape from JJ so she can take a hit of it when John B pulled up honking.

"let's ride" JJ announces, Ace ran over hugging John B through the window glad that he was okay.

"everything okay?" she asked once she pulled away from the hug.

"all good. come on, get in we're gonna pick up Kie." John B nodded his head into the van as Caroline ran to the passenger side getting in.

JJ clenched his jaw seeing the two hug, he shook it off getting in the passenger seat while Ace and Pope sat in the back, Ace sat in the middle between the two boys driving over to 'The Wreck' to pick up Kiara, Pope walked inside to go get her but quickly came out.

"she says she's not comin'." Pope leaned against the railing telling his friends.

"why not? what'd you do to her, John B?" JJ looked at John B.

"shit. hang on. i'll deal with it." replied the boy getting out of the van rushing inside.

Ace looked at JJ who was staring out the window twirling his ring around his finger.

"JJ?" she asked sitting more in the middle to look at him, "hm?" he mumbled quietly.

"are you mad at me or somethinf? you haven't said a word to me since John B picked us up" she reached for his hand holding it.

"yeah, i'm fine" his eyes stayed looking outside, she sighed standing up sitting on his lap turning his face towards hers.

"talk to me, whats wrong?" she asked fixing his hair, he sighed leaning his head back to look at her.

"i guess i got a bit jealous when you ran over to John B and hugged him" he admitted.

"you're upset with me about that?" she laughed softly at him, "JJ, he's our best friend i only see him as that and a brother"

"i know, i just don't know why i got like that, i mean you're my girl" he tells her laying his hand on her wrist.

"and i'll always be your girl" she smiled at him kissing his cheek softly.

if Pope weren't watching, JJ would have definitely kissed her right there on the spot, he placed a gentle kiss on her neck smiling at her. "alright go all the way to the back i'll be right there" he told her.

the brunette nodded getting up walking all the way to the end of the van sitting down.