"Golm! Come back here!" Minju chases Golm who is chasing his family. She didn't notice the infrared alarm between the boxes and accidentally triggers it.

"Oh no..." Hyewon sighs as the next thing they knew are there are a bunch of goons surrounding them.

Yena pulls Yuri into her back and tries to protect her. Hyewon pulls Minju closer and makes a close formation with Yena and Yuri to defend themselves. They manage to knock a few men out but they're easily outnumbered and eventually captured.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

"Hel-... D-... Cop-..."

"Ducky? Ducky! Damn, I think the line is off." Hitomi slammed the radio down.

"I can't reach Eunbi unnie either. What the hell is happening?" Chaewon kept on trying to reach them but she failed.

"Shhh. Girls. Keep quiet." Wonyoung hushed her unnies. Chaewon and Hitomi look at her. Yujin points at her eyes then somewhere out there to signal that there is a goon patrolling the area where they're staying.

"What's the plan?" Wonyoung asked while keeping her head down.

"Keep the money case here. Hitomi unnie and Chaewon unnie must guard it. Wonyoung and I will try to knock him down." Yujin said. The three nodded and proceed as they planned.

Chaewon takes the case with her and hugs it while Hitomi is trying to fix the signal for their communication. Yujin grabs the bat while Wonyoung follows her from behind.

They lurk their way on the goon and try to sneakily knock him out. The man is on the phone which makes it easier for them to sneak.

"Okay, Wonyoung. I want you to go right." Yujin instructed the girl beside her.

"You heard what Hothead told us right? I wished I joined him when he entered that hospital. I will have my time enjoying their young quims after we got them."

The goon's words made Wonyoung mad. She furiously clenches her fist and is ready to attack the goon when the siren went off. All lights suddenly turn on and that made the goon look at her back. Wonyoung lunges an attack against the goon by going to his left.

"Hey! I told you to go right!" Yujin follows her. The first three punches from Wonyoung are easily deflected by the goon. He manages to grab her wrist and pin her to the wall.

"What do we have here? A cute little sweet girl." His grip tightens on Wonyoung's shoulders. Wonyoung tries to resist but the goon is too strong for her.

"Fighter, aren't we? You're interesting." The goon smirks as he leans into her and is about to steal a kiss from Wonyoung.

The rabbit manages to cover her mouth before the molester reaches it. Yujin takes the chance and smacks the bat she is holding to the goon's nape.

The man falls to the ground with the bat in Yujin's hand. She quickly runs to the shaking and terrified girl and hugs Wonyoung.

"Are you alright? Did he do something on you?"

"I-I-I'm fine Yujin unnie. Unnie I'm scared."

"Don't worry. Yujin unnie is here for you." Her hug tighten but it doesn't last long when the goons surrounded them. Yujin hid Wonyoung behind her back to at least defend her.

"Should we help them?" Chaewon asked Hitomi who is still busy repairing the comms.

"Fuck it. Why now?" Hitomi grabs the wrench and gives it to Chaewon while she grabs the screwdriver for herself.