[ 1 ]

Im (Y/N) was an average student within one of the most well-kenned art schools in the capital of South Korea ㅡ Seoul. They stated once you enroll in this school, you will enhance to be an idol.

In any case, not for (Y/N). He didn't enhance to be an idol like his other friends nor become popular. He was just a conventional high school student who's trying to endure school life.

He showed up at his school and parked his motorcycle. As he was going to enter the school lobby, he saw a person who was conversing with a young lady along the edge of the school. The person looked anxious and was shaking a bit. (Y/N) didn't want to interfere and continued to do what he was doing previously.

After placing his stuff in his locker, he entered his classroom. However, he was tackled by someone with the arm around the back of his neck. He looked to his side, and it was his best friend, Hwang Hyunjin.

 He looked to his side, and it was his best friend, Hwang Hyunjin

Damn it, Hyunjin...

"Would you stop tackling me each time I come in?!" (Y/N) whined.

"Hahaha, ㅡ nope!"

They joked around for a while, wandered around the lobby and chatted.

Not long after, a guy slid the classroom's door while bringing down his head. He heavily sighed as he grabbed his seat.

"What's his problem?" (Y/N) asked.

Hyunjin looked at (Y/N) in shock. He grabbed (Y/N) by the shoulders and looked him dead in the eye.

"(Y/N)... He got rejected..." Hyunjin expressed with a severe tone.

(Y/N) tilted his head aside and narrowed his eyes. Hyunjin took his phone out and showed him a group text. He highlighted one of the bubble text, saying 'I'm gonna confess to her tomorrow.'

(Y/N) took out his phone and opened the app. He swiped his thumb ㅡ searching the group chat. When he finally found what he was looking for, it was unread by him as it had 108 notifications.

Whoops.

"Damn dude, you should've read your messages more often..."

"Nah... Last time I did that, it was loaded up with stupid memes." (Y/N) chuckled jokingly. "Btw, who's the girl?"

Hyunjin remained quiet for some time ㅡ avoiding eye contact, pressing his lips together. He then opened his mouth, answering his friend's question.

"... It's Shin Ryujin."

(Y/N) pulled his brows together. It felt like it wasn't his first time hearing that name. Of course, it wasn't ㅡ she was one of his classmates after all.

Shin Ryujin.....

Shin Ryujin...