Chapter 1, Worst night ever

Chapter 1, Worst Night Ever

Ryu's pov

" I'M NOT WEARING THAT FOR THE LAST TIME! " I yelled trying to crawl away from Nik, one of my good yet perverted friends, he held me down and started to untie my shoes.

" oh come on, it will look so cute on you and it's your birthday! " Nik said starting to pull both shoes off, he given up trying to untie my impossible knot that only I know how to undo, it was created to stop this type of thing, cross Dressing. " gotta make the princess look cute "

" IM NOT A PRINCESS, IM MALE, M. A. L. E! NOW RELEASE ME THIS INSTANT! " I yelled even louder making my other perverted friend come in " HELP! "

" sorry but I'm not letting go, haha, jas, come help me " he had my shoes and socks off now and was attempting to pull my pants down but I held them firmly, I'm very strong for my small femaleish body, but with Nik and Jas holding me down I wasn't strong enough.

" ok " Jas sighed walking into the room and starred straight at me, " let me guess, you need help undressing him? " he asked and Nik nodded, he then took my arms with little effort and held over my head, Nik took my pants and underwear off at once and smiled as he took out a pair of pink and white panties, they were almost see-through.

" See was that so hard? " he said reaching and taking out a super short hot pink skirt

" yes, it was, and these underwear are too small, it feels weird and isn't that skirt a little too short! " I asked shifted my legs uncomfortably, I gasped, feeling a good tension as it rubbed against my member. What the hell is this! These are way to fight, panting slightly he rubbed my head " stop, I don't want wear this, I feel weird down there "

" well they aren't men underwear, so I'd expect that, and I'm all most done " he said putting a shirt over my head, it was a light purple with a few hearts not it, then help me up and dragged me to the bathroom, " I'm gonna brush your hair, you never do any more "

I looked in the mirror and died " wha, Wha, what the hell! " I bellowed angrily " I'm look even more like a girl, this isn't right!! "

I was about to rip the cloths off but them Sophie, grabbed my hand " time to go, oh hoho, you look cute to night "

" shut up " I whispered struggling but she dragged me down the stairs and out the front door, a red Camaro with sain, he was my friends, friend, and was 19 already. "Ready to go ma bro"

I should also mention- " so who's that pretty lady " he asked ( he's never meet me )

" I'm- " I began but Sophie interrupted me

" her names Jessica " she said and I squinted glaring at her throw contacts, hey what the he'll is she doing? Just wait till this night is over, I'm gonna kill her for this.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

AFTER THE NIGHT CLUB

I sighed looking down, what a crapy night I was having, first I have to wear this outfit, then my friends take to a club and get drunk as hell and then leave with out telling me, now I have to walk home. I gazed up at the cloudy sky, there were no stars to be seen and the moon hide beneath a patch of clouds.

Why does this always happen to me, it not like I asked for it, sighed again I looked around and couldn't recognize my surroundings, oh crap, I lost, or maybe I just don't recognize my surroundings because it's dark... then I heard my stomach growl, that's right I haven't eaten dinner yet.

Hungrily I walked into a gas station and bought some beef jerky and a Dr Pepper, after paying I sat at one of the tables and ripped the top of the beef jerky bag off and started eating, I spent $8.73 and had only $1.27 left, my grandparents are gonna be pissed.

I zipped my bag up and stuffed it in to my purse or should I say the purse Nik made me bring, he was getting on my nerves, I so wanted to strangle him right now, I could picture it, I started to drool but suddenly my picture had disappeared and I was confronted by a group my boys, they were older than me for sure... I almost forgot, I look like a girl right.

" Heya pretty ladya " one of them said walking up to me, " why don't yea come hang out with us for abit, we'll have lots of fun " he snickered but I backed away and put on a weak smile.

" haha, sorry I have to get home, it's late, a-and- " I took off running but one of the grabbed my hand and pushed my to the building wall, I struggled as they grabbed my purse and searched through it.

" All we want it some fun, won't you play with use, hotty " I gasped as one of them licked my eye lid and cheek. Another grabbed my thigh and was traveling up to my privet.

" n-no, sto- " someone cover my mouth and I could feel their hands at my thighs and hips, stop, I can't take this, I rather die than let what was about to happen, I'm still a virgin! They still think I'm female though, maybe if they find out I'm male they'll stop, but they never got that far, suddenly a black limo, as in pop star or famous person limo, then someone go out a tall man, in his teens, like me, he was probably in his very early 20s, he had jet black hair that had two layers and icy silver eyes, like a storm at sea, shaken all I could do was stare.

" so sexual assaulting a young lady, tsk tsk tsk, what bad boys, " he looked at me and his eyes widened, he almost laughed, did he realize I'm a guy? I looked down and blushed, my skirt was ripped and the out line of my member was very much visible, specially since I wet myself. " she's not a she at all, he's a cross dresser " he whispered and tears came to his eyes.

Like hell I'm a cross dresser, it's not possible, I like my sex! I started turning red from embarrassment and anger, what the hell is with this guy, fuck me up and call us even!

" I'm Not A CROSS DRESSER!! " I yelled and ran away " STUPID FUCKED UP FRIENDS!! "

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

HEHEHEHEHE, I gonna get some nik for dinner and jas and Sophie, just wait, I had the most fucked up night!!!!!!!!!!!!!! " I HOPE YOU ALL GO TO HELL YOU FREAKE'N PERVERTS, GO DIE IN A DITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

I buried my face in a pillow and screamed as loud as I could, I possibly woke the whole town up, I hadn't changed yet and needed a shower badly, frustrated I sat up and undressed myself then aimed the wet panties at the trash can but then stopped... I'm not gonna really keep them... right? That would make me a pervert just like my friends... but I couldn't, I stuffed them in my drawer and took a shower.

This was the worst night of my life, there's nothing else that could be worst, nothing.

But that's where I was wrong

$_$ $_$ $_$ $_$ $_$ $_$ $_$ $_$ $_$- helloooooooooooo

Hi sorry bout ma other story, dadada, Your Just My Sex Toy, ill publish soon enough, oh and by the way merry Christmas, gotta love it, kisses under the mistletoe, giving and of course, PRESENTS!!! love Ya, and see Ya next time