Harry can't help it and starts giggling at the cute girl. "You're cute."

Brazil giggles and silence falls over them, but Harry keeps the conversation going. "What snack are you making?"

"Well, I found some bourbon in the back of my cupboard, so I blended it with some ice cream and ice," she tells him and he laughs. "It's surprisingly decent."

"Sounds like a great snack," Harry chuckles and she giggles again.

"I also have some crisps!" She voices loudly, carrying her snacks back to her room. "I'm not just drinking alone on a Monday."

"Hey, I would never judge you," Harry smiles.

Brazil giggles and gets situated in her bed, slowly sipping her alcoholic ice cream shake. "How was your day love?"

Harry tells her about his day and asks about hers. When there's a lull in the conversation, he tells her that Zayn is excited about spending the day with her on Wednesday, and how he said she makes him feel good.

"Awe," Brazil coos, pouting at the thought of that cute boy.

"I told you he loves you," Harry tells her softly.

Brazil hums, biting her lip to hide her smile. "I haven't talked to Zalia yet. I will tomorrow."

"Okay," Harry smiles, glancing at the clock and seeing they've been talking for over an hour. "Alright love, I'll let you go."

Brazil glances at her clock and sighs, wishing it wasn't that late. "Okay."

"I'll call you tomorrow, yeah?" Harry asks with a smirk, after hearing the disappointment in her voice.

"Yeah," Brazil agrees with a blush, trying not to act like a school girl though she feels like one.

"Sweet dreams baby," Harry says in a husky voice and Brazil mumbles "sweet dreams" back, her blush evident even through the phone.

Harry ends the call with a smile, and shuts off his lamp before cuddling back into his pillows, praying for dreams about the beautiful girl he can't get out of his mind.

++

Tuesday evening is frustrating for Brazil. Zalia is throwing a tantrum about having to do her homework and clean her room and all Brazil wants to do is hide in her bathroom and drink a bottle of wine.

"I've had it with your attitude young lady," Brazil raises her voice slightly and keeps a steady, strong tone as Zalia falters in her crying to listen to her mum. "I've offered to help and you said you can do it. If you don't stop crying and get it done tonight, you are not playing with Harry tomorrow."

"What?" Zalia asks in a whiney voice, looking at her mum with big eyes.

"Harry asked me if you could play with him tomorrow after school," she tells her daughter, blinking away an oncoming headache.

"Really?" She asks excitedly, her tears and stupid homework long forgotten. "Can I mummy, please?"

"If you can prove to me that you want to, and get your homework done and your room clean, then maybe," Brazil says again.

"Okay mummy, I'll do it. I promise," Zalia turns back to her homework.

Brazil sighs and walks back to the wash where she was folding laundry. Picking up her phone, she makes a bold move of texting Harry.

How terrible would it be for me to hide in the bathroom and drink half a bottle of wine.

Heart racing, she shoves the phone in the pocket of her leggings and gathers the clean clothes up, hauling them to her room. She sits on the bed and begins folding, looking at the telly every few seconds. The show she was watching on Netflix is playing on the telly with the volume down and the subtitles on.