She guessed his intention and immediately refused.

“I don't sell blood.”

“Who wants you to sell blood? Just give me half of it when it grows.”

“Really?” This can be considered.

Lu Qiming spoke: “If you don't believe me then you can get it yourself.”

Jiang Miaomiao stood up, “Stop bragging. I want to see what you got.”

He coldly snorted and left a sentence "wait and see" after eating and went upstairs.

In the evening, Jiang Miaomiao listened to two songs with her phone's pitiful batter and closed her eyes to enjoy the familiar song, but she suddenly missed her once dull life.

According to the plot of the original book, those who escaped should have established a base in Tibet while the male and female leads are still beating zombies outside to save people.

When the zombie outbreak was over, they will launch counterattacks with the government army, go through hardships and finally return to the city.

The whole phase lasted for more than ten years and there were countless casualties. Those who survived were either lucky or had abilities beyond the normal range.

As a waste wood, obviously she couldn't make it.

Her mobile phone screensaver was a prosperous night view of the city. She sighed and fell asleep.

The next morning, Jiang Miaomiao was woken up by the sound of banging downstairs.

She rubbed her eyes and went down the stairs to check. She saw that Lu Qiming was holding a kitchen knife while dismantling a desk. He picked up the table leg and cut it in a circle.

Jiang Miaomiao wondered, “What are you doing? Toothpicks?”

Lu Qiming didn't raise his head, “Making weapons.”

“What kind of weapon can this be used for? A salted fish spear?”

“No more sarcastic remarks. Get ready.”

Jiang Miaomiao suddenly sobered up and silently stepped back.

“What am I getting ready for? I haven't had enough sleep.”

“When I lead those zombies, you take the opportunity to dig the soil. Look at my instructions and you can come back as soon as you can.”

She decisively shook her head.

“No way.”

“You don't want to grow beans anymore?”

“Want, but I'll die before I can eat them.”

Lu Qiming was extremely speechless, “The attention of the zombies is all on me. It's me who's in danger. You won't have to worry about your life, do you understand?”

Jiang Miaomiao nodded.

Lu Qiming's expression eased a little.

“Then will you go?”

“I'll go. Wait till I get back to my room and change.”

She said to go to her room, but after she entered her room, she immediately locked the door and shouted, “I don't want to die.”