The elder gives me a cup of tea, then says "I'm glad you have found us. The other two couldn't find us."

I'm very confused.

I wake up. I look around, only to see that I'm still in my room.

The flag rustles. The boat isn't rocking. I must still be half asleep.. Only an airbender could make that flag move.

I change out of my sleep wear. I walk into the deck and look around at the ice.

There's a loud cracking in the distance. I order the crew to go towards the sound.

When we reach it, we see two people standing on a sheet of ice. There's a broken iceberg that they're looking at.

They look up and see me staring down at them.

The guy grabs the girl and says in a loud whisper "Waterbend is out of here!"

The girl starts waterbending them away.

I look through the telescope and see their village. It's small and sad.

We start heading closer to the village.

I hear something and duck as a boomerang flies past my head. I grip the railing and glare at the guy.

Suddenly I get hit in the back of the head.

I fall off the ship, crashing into the freezing water.

I swim up to the surface and cling to a sheet of ice, shivering.

I try to heat myself up, when the waterbender moves me away from my ship. I crawl onto the ice sheet, but I still get hit in the face with water.

I keep trying to warm myself up without melting the ice I'm on.

I look up and glare at the two.

The guy starts paddling away.

Suddenly, the current picks up. All of us are swept away, crashing into other sheets of ice. Eventually we crash into each other, then crash onto the shore.

The guy gets up and points a spear at me. "What are you doing here?!"

I growl and get up. "I'm here to find the Avatar! Don't get in my way!"

He growls "Well, there's no Avatar here, so leave!"

He gets the spear closer to me, so I hit it away with my arm. It lands in the snow.

I quickly pick it up. "The Avatar could be hiding here. I need to find them."

The guy says "We cant let you search the tribe! You're Fire Nation!"

The girl is trying to waterbend her clothes so she's dry.

The guy takes a step forward. There's a cracking sound.

He looks down. "That's not good-"

I step back. The guy steps back as well.

The girl throws some water where the cracking was, freezing it. The water hits my feet. I'm stuck. I start trying to get out.

The guy gasps "We can take him as a prisoner!"

The girl asks "Why would we do that?! It's so unnecessary!"

The guy shrugs "What else can we do with him? Let him go so he can attack our village later?!"

The girl looks down, then uses waterbending to keep my hands behind my back.

They take me to their village, while I try to get out of it.

They put me against the wall, the girl struggling a bit to waterbend ice to trap me against the wall.

The guy says "I'll go get something stronger."

One of the kids walks over. "Katara, who's this?"

The girl, Katara I assume, replies "Sokka decided he's our prisoner."

The kid looks at me. "Oh.. He looks mean."

I'm slowly heating myself up. I can feel the ice melting.