She heard the door bang open and felt herself jump, her hand jumping up instinctively. She could see the girl do the same, a hopeless, panicked, desperate expression on her face. A woman in a dark cloak stormed down the stairs, her cloak swishing behind her, a wand clutched tightly in her hand.

"No! Please!" She begged, tears spilling out, leaving streaks of clean skin behind it, "I didn't mean to!" The woman grabbed the girl's hair and lifted her with it.

"You should have thought about it before! You pathetic excuse of a worm!" She yelled in her face before throwing her to the ground.

She remembered when this was from. It was last year. She had asked for a bit of extra food from the house-elves. They gave her an extra bowl of soup but a maid had seen and told the Lestranges, thereby leading to this event.

She looked desperately at the old man standing next to her.

"Please!" She cried, "Get me out!" Her voice didn't sound much different from the girl on the floor. He didn't say anything, his eyes fixated on the scene. Tears started pooling in her eyes as she turned back to the scene.

The girl had started screaming, the woman pointed the wand directly at her, a spell on the tip of her tongue.

"Crucio!"

The scene had swirled around before settling back. It didn't seem like anything had changed. The dungeon was still there with the girl. However, the girl was strapped to a table with razor-sharp wires tying her wrists and ankles to a table. Her shirt was pulled up to her chest, a dark figure hunched over her, knife in hand. Screams ripped through the air as the knife cut line after line on the girl's stomach.

She started feeling short of breath and her knees buckled, her hand ghosting over the area where the old scar stung. She felt a hand on her shoulder and looked up through tear-filled eyes.

"I do believe that this is enough."

!!xXx!!

∞-∞-∞

Myra rose, gasping for breath, and collapsed on the floor beneath the Pensieve. She saw Dumbledore crouch over her, a concerned look in his eye.

She started breathing quicker, the images not leaving her head.

"Miss Potter? Please try to breathe normally." He had gotten up and left without another word. She could see her eyesight start to blur as she gazed up, her stomach still stinging. The blurred outline of a figure appeared again.

"I have summoned for Professor McGonagall. She should be up here shortly with Madame Pomfrey. Breathe, Miss Potter." She felt tears slip down her face. Myra didn't know what was happening to her. She felt like she was having a panic attack, but not exactly. She's had attacks before, many times. She knows what they feel like. This was different.

She felt light-headed and nauseous. She couldn't focus, everything was a blur. Her hands twitched and her eyes darted around, hopelessly looking for a point to focus on.

Two new blurs appeared in front of her, crouching over her.

"Professor, what happened?" She heard Professor McGonagall's through walls, sounding dull and warbled.