Chapter 20: Friendship with Camille

Start from the beginning

Gu Yuan simply said, "He is just my son's father to me, and I have no meaning whatsoever for him!"

Camille almost burst into tears: "Okay! Great, I misunderstood you!"

As things went on, Camille became more and more fond of Gu Yuan. As for any cat feces and **** feuds, the uncomfortable feeling of Gu Yuan had disappeared. Gu Yuan saw Camille so frank and took the opportunity to speak out of his worries because he was afraid that his son would be wronged.

Who knows that when Gu Yuan said it, Camille opened his eyes in surprise: "oh god, how is it possible!"

Gu Yuan helpless: "How impossible, that is my son, I must think about my son."

Camille was anxious to pat her head, and alas, Ji Qisen's mother was so unsophisticated, she was just a little fairy who could not eat the fireworks on earth.

She thought about it, and finally came up with an explanation: "Do you know how many business areas of the ak group were developed by Ji Qisen?" Do you know how many shares of the ak group are already under the name of Ji Qisen? "

Gu Yuan was at a loss, she did not think about these issues.

Camille looked at her confused, she just wanted to cry. Why is there such a big gap between people? She did n’t learn from the camp to marry the wealthy in order to gain some benefits. As a result, there was a billion-dollar son who didn’t say , I am also as beautiful as a flower with a pure youthful look.

Is there anything more jealous than such a person? This is simply lying and winning!

Camille said with envious teeth: "You don't have to worry about it at all. Ji Qisen's assets and influence in the company are not worse than Ji Zhentian. Even if Ji Zhentian marries a hundred wives and a hundred sons, Ji Qisen's status is also There will never be a shake! "

Gu Yuan: "This way ..."

Then don't worry about what Camille marries and has a son to bully his son?

Camille became more envious of Gu Yuan, and said more and more excited, and finally said: "If I have a rich son like Ji Qisen, why should I please Ji Zhentian? I tell you, then I will not care about him at all! What kind of man is he? He has a lot of temper and is not good enough for me. I didn't ask him for money! "

As he said, Gu Yuan suddenly raised his hand, and speed stopped Camille.

Camille blinked and looked at Gu Yuan dumbly. Suddenly, she realized that when she turned back, she saw that Ji Qisen had just come over.

Camille suddenly turned pale.

Broken, she said bad things about Lao Tzu and was heard by her son ...

**************

After Ji Qisen heard what Camille said, she began to feel uneasy. She felt that she was completely finished. Gu Yuan had no choice but to comfort her, and said that she would bring it up with her son to keep him secret. camille Naturally grateful.

The boat of friendship between the two women set sail, and Gu Yuan quickly discovered that Camille's smart and beautiful clothes would taste good cosmetics, and Camille also quickly discovered that Gu Yuan did not understand anything except a young face. The three-year-old child, Camille generously taught Gu Yuan a lot of common sense, including the type of coffee, including a variety of luxury brands, including current trends and so on.