Chapter 18 Is She Your Mom? !!

Start from the beginning

To Ji Zhentian, this is like a specimen, stored there, and he can trust his son's desire for his mother, but it will not have any impact on his and his son's life.

But he never thought that she would wake up.

She woke up with snow-white skin and clear eyes. She smiled and raised her head slightly, very cute.

But Gu Yuan like this, there is an indescribable similarity between his son's eyebrows.

This makes Ji Zhentian feel a little strange.

A young girl who looked younger than her son turned out to be her son's mother.

What should I say?

After Ji Zhentian gave a slight cough, he finally found his position. Now he reached out his hand and smiled and held Gu Yuan's hand: "Hi, hello, Gu Yuan, right? Congratulations, you woke up!"

Elder style.

Gu Yuan laughed more and more: "I'm glad to meet you, Mr. Ji."

The two sides shook hands in a friendly and cordial manner. Afterwards, Ji Zhentian greeted Gu Yuan. The host and the host sat down with Ji Qisen next to accompany him in a harmonious atmosphere.

Camille, who was so harmonious, felt that his head was abnormal.

What is this? ?

Camille stared at this girl who should be Ji Qisen's girlfriend, but Ji Qisen became "my mother". She didn't even apply sunscreen on her face. She is soft and white, her eyes are simple and innocent, and she looks at people with a smile.

In the end, is this man going to hook up with his son mother? Make it clear!

She doesn't care about hooking up with his son, and hooking up with Lao Tzu is her enemy!

At this time, Ji Zhentian was still talking to Gu Yuan with a smile: "Since Miss Gu's house is being renovated, then live here first. You're welcome. You can live as long as you want."

Camille's heart was sour and sore. It took her strength to get Ji Zhentian to agree to take her home with her. Why is Gu now thinking about how long to live here?

Camille couldn't take it anymore, she nudged it gently, took Ji Zhentian's arm and said, "Zhentian, haven't you introduced it to me yet, is this?"

The voice is charming and looks charming.

Ji Zhentian remembered that there was still a camille. Camille was also his recent girlfriend. He smiled and said, "This is Miss Gu, Miss Gu is Qi Sen's mother. This is camille, my girlfriend."

Camille blinked, her heart pounding.

Really mom?

Then what Gu's goal is Ji Zhentian instead of son?

Camille had a big alarm bell on his head, staring at Gu Yuan, every hair in his body was full of precautions. It took her so many thoughts to catch Ji Zhentian's big fish, how could she not let some lady Miss Gu grab it.

Who is this person, a fairy? The sons are so old that they are still acting like a girl?

Camille looked at Gu Yuan astringently again. His face was so tender and his facial features were quite delicate. It was too simple to look at, as if he was totally unprepared for himself.