Gu Yuan almost wanted to cry.

Son, son, you are still too young. Mom has eaten more salt than you have traveled. You do n’t understand, you do n’t understand.

This policeman is just muddy, Lai Pi bullies honest people, Lai Pi people do not move, they just rely on, push tomorrow, tomorrow tomorrow, you can't smash the door, you can't rush people, you can't smash 110 police!

Ji Qisen glanced at Gu Yuan's appearance of crying, just like a child being bullied, pitiful.

Ji Qisen raised his eyebrow slightly, and said quietly, "Break in."

Only four words, I saw that the sturdy bodyguard broke into the security door directly.

Gu Yue was anxious and shouted, "Help, help, bad guys are coming to rob!"

Peng Zihan jumped and cursed, "This is my house. You can't come in, you can't come in!"

The man Gu Yue started to look weak, and his feet were sloppy: "No, no, I have a heart attack. Come on, you are going to die!"

Gu Yuan never thought that his own smash would come directly to this hand, watching the man Gu Yue, and busyly said, "Shit, this is okay? Don't really get into trouble--"

Before saying this, I listened to Ji Qisen faintly: "Since there are patients, then please come up."

doctor?

Gu Yuan, and the onlookers crowded.

He was stunning, only to hear the sound of an ambulance from below. Then, a few nurse-like doctors came up: "Heart patient? Where is the patient?"

Inside the security door, the "patient" was dumbfounded ...

Gu Yue and Peng Zihan, the family members of the "patients," were dumbfounded ...

What's this?

Ji Qisen gave a faint look, the bodyguards could not help but say, "This is a patient, a heart attack!"

So after a few rushes, I saw the doctor and nurse come up together, the bodyguards helped from the side, and held the Gu Yue man on the stretcher, and couldn't help but raise it outside.

The man Gu Yue was anxious, Dasao: "I'm poor, I won't go to the hospital, I didn't have money to check my disease!"

Ji Qisen sneered: "I will help you pay for your medical expenses."

The Gu Yue man was stunned, and at this time, several young and strong bodyguards had already carried the stretcher down.

Gu Yue was stomped with anger: "Let him go, let go of him, he has no heart disease, he is not sick!"

After the roar, the onlookers were stunned, and for a moment, they all laughed and laughed.

Gu Yue watched everyone laugh, flushed with anger, "You can't take him away!"

Ji Qisen: "He has a heart attack."

Gu Yue: "He is not sick. He is pretending. He is very well. You can't do this!"

The Gu Yue man was also frightened. The few men looked at him and said they were nurse doctors. The ghost knew what it was, so he would take him away in broad daylight. Of course, he would n’t go. In case of a meal, he was so scared. It was white, and he crawled up from the stretcher and shouted, "Lao Tzu is not sick, Lao Tzu is very good, I don't want to heal, I don't pay money and heal!"

The surrounding neighbors looked so scared that they were breathless, and some people yelled, "Did you just say you have a heart attack?"

Gu Yue's man was so anxious that his temples were slamming and slamming: "Okay, okay now? I'm not sick, it's all all your fault!"

Gu Yuan didn't think of it. Her own smasher came to this hand, watching Gu Yue's face scratching her ears, anxious, and stomping her eyes. She burst into tears, and laughed here. She finally remembered the business, leaned on her waist, and was angry. Authentic: "Since you are not sick, move out of my house!"

Ji Qisen said quietly: "Yes, since you are not sick, then move out."

Peng Zihan couldn't take it anymore, rushed over and pointed at Ji Qisen and scolded: "Why? Why didn't the police tell us to move, but you rush us?"

Ji Qisen's eyes were cold: "This house is ours."

Peng Zihan: "It also has to give us time. Our things are in this house. If it is damaged a little,  You will pay!"

Gu Yue also rushed over to the shrew and shouted: "I will fight with you, fight with you, the old lady is dead. If you drive us out, I will show you to death!"

People around and other people talked about it, understand that this is not pretend to be sick, and began to play tricks.

Ji Qisen sneered and raised his hand.

When I saw the bodyguards rushing in, I took Gu Yue and Peng Zihan together, stopped them, and then moved things.

Large and small pieces are fragmented and methodical.

Some overall wardrobes even started to remove windows to send out.

Someone was stunned and ran to see the excitement. At a glance, the call was wonderful. It turned out that cranes and other devices had been installed outside, and they were ready to respond.

So some people took pictures, some people marveled, some people shouted brightly, all kinds of watching lively, Gu Yue's family stared, they didn't even know how to stop.

The efficiency of those bodyguards is extremely high, and they are professional in movement. In half an hour, I saw that the room was empty, and all the large and small pieces, even the doors and windows, were piled on the open space outside by professional and efficient means.

What is even more surprising is that the stacking position is exactly the same as when it is inside the house. Several windows even seem to be hung from the "window" location, as if there is a virtual room there.

The onlookers were amazed, and Gu Yuan was also eye-opening.

The Gu Yue family is desperate. They want to lie, they don't want to leave, but now there seems to be no other way.

Gu Yue was so angry that she crouched on the ground and cried, Peng Zihan jumped desperately and yelled, and the man Gu Yue sat squatting there and sighed.

Gu Yuan looked so happy and so happy, in the face of Lao Lai, she had to be ruthless!