The staff finally said with a sullen face: "According to common sense, real estate transfer and transfer does require you to register with the real estate management center, and I need to confirm it, but you are illegal possession. We follow the mandatory transfer process, so you do not need to carry out Notice. Please destroy the real estate certificate you have, that one has been invalidated. "

Immediately afterwards, the lawyer stepped forward: "Ms. Gu Yue, you are suspected of illegally occupying my client's property, and we will always reserve the right to sue you."

Gu Yue's eyes widened, desperate enough not to know what to say, it was her house, and her hard work, how could she become someone else in a blink of an eye? What's wrong with this world, is there any heavenly law and no king law?

However, these words were spoken word by word. In her ear, she was flustered. She couldn't afford to lose her house, and she was still in prison?

Peng Zihan jumped and scolded, with a strong voice: "No, I don't accept it, why? Why do you say you want the house? I want to sue you? I want to report to you, expose you, you illegally colluded and occupy our house! "

Ji Qisen looked back and said politely to the police: "Comrade police, can you please drive out these people who have illegally occupied our house and yelled at us?"

****************

Of course, the police are not good at catching people. The police can only persuade people.

So after the staff from Ji Qisen evacuated, the police there painstakingly advised Gu Yue's family to leave, Gu Yue cried out in tears, Peng Zihan couldn't believe it, and only the Gu Yue man was reasonable. , Said he would move away as soon as possible, please rest assured.

The police met and reconciled before leaving.

So noisy, every neighbor knows that the house is already Gu Yuan.

Inside the security door, Gu Yue gritted his teeth and said, "Yes, we won't move, we won't move!"

Peng Zihan: "Do you think you got the real estate certificate is yours? I tell you, we have lived in this house for more than ten years, more than ten years! Look at the furniture, sofa, refrigerator here. This is our thing, you dare to throw us out? You dare to touch me. You seeking death! "

The man Gu Yue also said, "Who is going to drive Lao Tzu? Lao Tzu is here, Lao Tzu has a heart attack. Don’t come over. Lao Tzu has a heart attack. In case of an attack, I won't let you off!"

Talking, he also put his arms around his chest, as if he was attacking at any time.

He said that all the neighbors stepped back.

This family is not very reasonable. People have heart disease, and bare feet are not afraid to wear shoes. In case something really happens, it is up to them.

All of a sudden, everyone looked at Gu  Yuan sympathetically. What about the real estate certificate in your hands? The house was lived by the Gu's, and the police couldn't rush it. There was someone with a heart disease. Old lady, you dare not touch it!

This is Lao Lai, Lao Lai appears, you can’t explain it anymore, even if the police come, you can only play with the mud!

In a harmonious society, can you force an 80-year-old man with a heart attack out?

Gu Yuan certainly saw it. She looked at the arrogant Lai Pi of the Gu Yue family and was furious: "Shit, what do we do now! They must not move!"

Ji Qisen was unexpected: "Mom, now this house is our open and legal house, and your brother-in-law seems to admit it."