Chapter 3: There are no accident

Start from the beginning

Mr. Ping smiling at him and said "Yeah?" Po couldn't find a word to tell his father about he love Kung fu. He might feel awful, he knows what he gonna say. Meiying still watching them in worried. "I was kinda thinking maybe I..." Po tried to find a word while look at his father. Mr. Ping still smiling. "Uh-huh?" Po couldn't do it and said. "...could also sell the bean buns. They're-they're about to go bad." Mr. Ping smiles in delightful, "That's my boy! I told you that dream was a sign!" He said as He walks back into the shop.

Po looks down at the cart, disappointed. "Yeah, heh heh, glad I had it." He said. Po walks out of the restaurant with a cart and Meiying stands back. "Come on, Meiying," Po said to her but Meiying couldn't take a step forward but instead she steps back in the restaurant. "Just go ahead, Po. I'll be followed later." She said making Po looks at her in dejected. "You sure?" He asked. Meiying nods her head as she responds and walks back in making Po walk to the jade palace alone.

At the Palace Arena just below the Jade Palace, the palace staff is preparing for the tournament while children play and the villagers stream into the arena. The camera then moves outside the entrance doors and zooms down the thousand steps leading down to the village. It suddenly stops at the bottom where Po is staring open-mouthed at the daunting task ahead of him. He closes his mouth with a gulp and begins to ascend the stairs, though is severely hindered by the noodle cart. Villagers move past him as he slowly makes progress. Sometime later, Po is still ascending the stairs, dragging his cart behind him, exhausted. He stops for a breather and flops onto his back. "I'm... almost there... huh?" Po said, exhausted. He sits up and sees to his despair that he has only made it up to seven steps. "No! Oh noooo!" He yells.

Two pig villagers, the Shaw brothers, pass by and meet Po on the stairs. "Sorry, Po." 1st brother said. "We'll bring you back a souvenir." 2nd brother said as they continue up the stairs. Po stares after them and then makes a decision. "No... I'll bring me back a souvenir!" He said to himself then he casts away his apron and noodle hat, and makes his way up to the palace, leaving the noodle cart behind.

Meanwhile with Meiying

Meiying just grabs all the dirty dished and places them in the sink and starts washing it. The reason why she can't go with Po, it because she has a problem with some people, who might insult her appearance so badly just like what happened earlier with a kid. Meiying feels a bit unhappy about her present.

Mr. Ping saw her daughter's expression, he knows she can't get along to somebody. So, he went to her daughter and said. "Why don't you go with your brother, instead?" He said. Meiying looks at him in gloomy. "Dad... you know I don't want to go there with Po. They all tried to say mean thing to me again." She said. "No, they won't. You just have to help Po by order the noodle. Don't mind everyone, who tried to talk bad things about you. You just need to ignore them." He said. Meiying hesitant for a minute then she replies. "Alright..."

"Splendid! Now go help your brother." Mr. Ping said as he slightly pushes Meiying out of the restaurant. "Have fun, Meiying." He exclaims and went back inside. Meiying looks up at the jade palace for a while and she takes a deep breath. "Alright, Meiying. Just relax, you go help your brother. This is your big moment. And you need to show everyone who you are. I mean, come on, how bad couldn't it be?" She takes to herself until-

"I stand corrected." She said in disappointment as she saw a cart just stood in the stair as for the apron and noodle hat lying on the stair. 'I swear if I get my paw on him. He is so dead.' she thought as she went up to the jade palace.

Up in the Jade Palace, in the arena,

Shifu is overseeing the preparations when Master Oogway appears, coming down the steps. "It is an historic day - isn't it, Master Oogway?" Shifu said to him. "Yes, and one I feared I would not live to see. Are your students ready?" Oogway asked. "Yes, Master Oogway," Shifu replied, Oogway look at him and smile. "Now know this, old friend. Whomever I choose will not only bring peace to the Valley but also to you." Oogway said and walks off, leaving Shifu to ponder what this may mean. He quickly catches up with him as the crowd roars with excitement. A pig announcer approaches with a gong in his hoof.