welcomeeee

TK drove the truck along in a forest. There was no path in the woods and yet he seemed to have a map of the place in his head. 

"maannnnnn you guys are awfully quieetttt. you having fffffffun?" TK asked.

Jino gave him a mix of a confused and concerned look. "Oh yea we're defiantly havin funn!! Being taken against are will to DIE is greatttt"

"terrifficcc!!" TK smiled, "but youre not going to die, youre going to make othhherssssss die. unleessssss you wannaa?"

"I'll break youre dick off before I get killed" Jino growled.

"hhmmmmmm.... what if I already dont havvee oneeeee?" 

....

The car suddenly got more quiet than it was before. 

A few minutes had passed before TK slammed on the breaks causing the two in the backseats to smack their heads against the seat.

"we're heereee!" TK threw his hands up and got out of the car. He walked over and dragged the two out of the car and dropped them roughly against the ground. 

Enor shakily stood up. She stumbled a few steps before throwing up. Jino walked over and rubbed her back.

"I got really bad anxiety... I dont wanna be here.." Enor sobbed.

Jino glared at TK. "look what youre doing? How can you be fine with this??"

TK just stared at his socks. "Sorry I forgot my shoes"

"What does that have to do with anything right now??"

"I mustve left my fucks to give in them too. I also like messing up peoples ocd by getting them really dirty even tho their white. Speaking of dirty, wanna know how well blood is for tye-dying? Like once you get that shit in shirts it dont come outt"

"hey.... wait a sec..."

"hm?"

"WERE YOU FAKING YOUR SLURS???" Jino shouted

"ssshshhhh you'll bother the others heree"

"DUDE WHY WOULD YOU FAKE A SPEACH IMPEDAMENT YOU MONSTER"

"hey hey hey its not ffake! You know how when those videos of people having ticks start sinnngggingg and it goes awayyyyyy? Its like thattttttttt"

"Ive never heard some one slur like that unless theyre drunk.... how do I know its not fake?..." Enor questioned quietly.

TK held up one finger and ran off. After he ran out of sight Jino stood up and booked it.

"wait! youre just gonna leave me?" Enor managed to spit out

"fuck off" Jino spat and kept going. He ran until he was no longer visible.

Enor ended up breaking down and crying. Here she was, left alone in a camp full of murderers where she was to also become a murder, and her brother just ditched her. She didnt blame him too hard but it still hurt like hell. She could barely talk and she felt weak and wrecked and she was stuck and helpless. She managed to dry her tears and stopped sniffling. She shakily stood up and tried to take deep breaths.

"heeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy"

Enor yelped at the sudden voice and whipped her head around to face the man.

TK gave a nonchalant wave and a half-assed smile. 

Enor couldnt bundle up her emotions anymore and ended up blowing up as well. "What is wrong with you!!? Why are you so fucking messed up!! Youre a goddaamn physcopath with a cult going on here against everyones will!! Why do you think this is okay??? WHY DO YOU WANT TO FUCK UP SO MANY LIVES AND KILL FOR FUN???!!"

"yeaaaaaaaa you can havee my backstory latteerrrrrrr...."

Enor jabbed a finger at him and he swatted it away 

"NOW IM LEFT HERE ALONE IN A PLACE FULL OF DEPPRESSED PHYSCOPATHS AND YOU THINK THIS IS A BIG JOKE. HOW CAN YOU BE SO CALM? THIS IS A NIGHTMARE AND NO ONE DESERVES THIS. YOU DESERVE TO DIE AND ROT IF ANYTHING." She stomped the floor and her eyes watered up while her voice cracked from screaming so hard.

"soooooo whereddd he gooooooooo?"

"WHY WONT YOU LISTEN TO ME? IM TRYING TO TELL YOU SOMETHING AND YOURE BLOWING ME OFF LIKE ITS NOTHING. YOURE SO FUCKED UP. IM GOING TO GUT YOURE GOD DAMN BODY YOU SHITTY ASS TWIG. A FUCKING FETUS COULD CRUMBLE YOU IN SECONDS. HOW THE HELL DID YOU MANAGE TO BECOME THE LEADER OF A MURDER CAMP?!?"

"I.....brrookeeee eherrrrrrr hahahaahahaaaaa" he laughed a little bit

"I WANT YOU TO FUCKING EXPLAIN" Enor demanded while invading TK's personal space

"finneeeeeee. Hawser can explain." JT waved his hand dismissively as a muscular person stepped up.

"H-hawser? but thats...."

"A synonym for rooppeeeeee? yeaaaaa. He tried to kill himself a lottttttt ahahaaa"

"wait why cant you explain??"

"welllll you two dont seem to like my speeaccchhhhhhh" He frowned and walked off.

Even though Enor knew he was a killer running a cult she couldnt help but feel slightly bad. Hawser handed her some papers.

"Medical papers." He spoke.

"O-oh....". There is was. Official medical papers about his speech impediment. Now she felt somehow worse than already.

 Hawser signaled her to follow. He lead her to a tent that had two cushions and a coffee table in the middle. They both sat down across from each other. 

"This is the question tent. Here you ask any questions you have." Hawser said.

"Well, first question, why is this whole cult even a thing?"

"Ive tried asking him many times. He either dismisses me or he says its personal."

"ok.... well is there any way out?"

"Death. As you heard ive tried killing myself many times and that doesnt even work. You have to do something to get him to want to kill you or get killed in the middle of a misson."

"M-Mission??"

"Yea. When he sends you out to kill people. He never says why but he normally has a grudge against them. "

"oh.."

Suddenly a series of excited footsteps could be heard getting closer and the tent cloth 'doors' suddnely flew open.

"HOOEEEEEEEEEEEE YOU WILL NOOTTTTT BELEIVE WHAT I FOUNNDDDDDDDDD" TK held up a dead dog.

Hawser got a horrified look "THATS YOUR FUCKING DOG"

"WHAT THE HELL" Enor shouted

"oh yyeeeaaaaa..... ooopppssssssss...." TK dropped the dog. "weeelllllll I did find someethingg elllseeeeeeee" He held up a beaten up Jino but the collar of his shirt

"what the hell happened to him???" Enor screamed

"he uhhhh... felllll on my leeeggggg...... a looottttttttttttt"

Enor was speachless. What just happened.

"annyyywaaaysssss tomorrrow you start traiinnninnngggg woooooooooo!" TK smiled brightly.

"I-is he okay?"

"no"