Preparation

Mallory and Coco were roommates so they packed together for the holiday. They almost done with it, but realised that they don't have tents so Mallory headed out of their room to ask the other girls if they have plus ones or they have any at all.

She went to the door of Zoe's and Madison's room and knoced. She heard arguing and decided to enter the room. It was a mess, clothes and unnecessary stuffs were lying everywhere. Zoe and Madison were facing each other and there were a hair straightener between their hands. Madison's eyes would have been able to kill but Zoe was pretty calm.

"Madi. You. Can't. Bring. That. With. Yourself." Seemingly it wasn't the first time she told her that but Madison was quite stubborn.

"I WILL! WHAT DO YOU THINK HOW WILL I STRAIGHTEN MY HAIR HMM IDIOT? WITH A SHELL OR WHAT?"

Mallory's eyes went from the one to the other several times. She realised they won't answer to her question so soon, so she started to carefully go bacwards.

"Ooookaaay, maaybe I'm gonna ask someboody elseee..." and she closed their door as soon as she reached the corridor.

She went to the next door and knocked. It was Nan's and Queenie's. Queenie opened it and invited Mallory inside. Their room was clean and their bags were ready. Nan were sitting on her bed ready to go. Mallory and Queenie standed next to the door.

"Do you have guys tents?"
Queenie and Nan shooked their heads but Queenie had a solution.

"We shoud collect everybody and bring tents from the attic. I remember I saw there some but I can't remember how many." She motioned Nan to the door.

"Oh okay, I inform Cordelia and the others" Mallory stepped out of their room and tried to collect the other girls. She went back to Zoe's and Madi's room, and was happy from the sight, they were also finally ready.

Everyone gathered in the attic and after a long search Cordelia taked out 4 tents from the top shelf.

"Okay girls It seems there are only 4 tents, so we will make pairs." And right after she said it, she realised that she had to share the tent with Misty. She swallowed hard and her heart started to beat faster in her chest of the thought sharing a tent with the girl and sleep next to her. She saw that all of the girls made eye contact with their pairs, Queenie with Nan, Madison with Zoe, Coco with Mallory, and.... she carefully brought her eyes to Misty's gaze.

They stared each other's eyes for a few seconds and Misty broke into a solid smile what followed by Cordelia's. The supreme brought her eyes from the Cajun's and looked around.
"Everyone's ready? Can we go?"
And they nodded excitedly.