𝐶𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑃𝑎𝑛'𝑠 𝑆ℎ𝑎𝑑𝑜𝑤

Start from the beginning

"Okay. You and I are on shadow duty." Emma stood up alongside Neal.

"I will join." Wendy quickly stood next to Bae, hand laying on his arm. "Might be good to have someone else there who knows about the shadow."

"As will I." Killian spoke up, making the three stare at him. "This trek won't be easy. You could use another veteran of the island."

"Thanks, man." Neal told him, not knowing that the girl he loved and Killian had kissed.

"Well, in the meantime, we'll give Tinkerbell a heads up, see if she can make good on her promise to get us into pan's camp." David told them.

"Okay, we meet back at Tink's." Emma ordered. "Then we get henry and get the hell back to storybrooke."

Wendy hurried after Bae when they packed everything they needed up so they could walk side by side to the place they needed to be.

Killian sighed in jealousy as Wendy laughed at something Bae said. She's been avoiding the pirate ever since their confessions.

~

"Something tells me we won't find Pan's shadow in here, mate." Killian told Neal as they were in the cave yet again. Wendy and Bae's home.

"Yeah, well, we're looking for something else." Neal told him.

Wendy rolled her eyes at them. "He's talking about the star map. Em, why don't we go grab it?"

Emma nodded. "Okay."

"Don't kill each other. I called dibs on killing Killian already." Wendy muttered to the boys, following Emma out.

"Is everything okay?" Wendy asked the blonde as she grabbed the star map.

"Yep." Emma responded, not looking at her.

Wendy sighed. "I'm sorry for not telling you about Henry and about me. You have to know how I feel, Em. You and I are so much alike. I was trying to kill Killian and then I met you. I don't trust easily. I was an orphan with no family. I was scared of how you would react about me being your protecter. And I know I should've told you about Pan's plan for Henry. I'm so sorry."

"I forgive you. And we'll save Henry and you won't die to save him either. We'll find a way. Besides, you don't have your heart anyway." Emma smiled at her. "We should get back, make sure the boys aren't killing each other."

"I'm also sorry for Killian saying the kiss meant nothing." Wendy added, pushing her hair back awkwardly.

"It meant nothing to me, I love Neal. I think I always will." Emma linked her arms through Wendy's as they walked back to the cave. Emma raised her brows at the boys who were just talking. "Everything all right?"

"Couldn't be better." Bae lied.

Wendy narrowed her eyes at him. She could always tell when Bae lied. He wasn't very good at it.

"Here it is, your star map." Emma held out the coconuts to Neal.

"It's not a star map. It's... what we're gonna use to trap Pan's shadow." Bae stated.

"A coconut? Are you daft?" Killian questioned in disbelief.

Wendy glared at him. "It worked last time, ass."