princess diane 
no no no no no 

bambina 👸🏼
right right

we don't hate on our bodies anymore 

princess diane
fuCK YEAH WE DON'T 

bambina 👸🏼
that was the first time they've seen me in months and it reminded me just how stressful being with me can be uGH 

princess diane 
i can't do anything to change your mind??

bambina 👸🏼
nah, i don't think so 

 ══════ ∘◦❁◦∘ ══════

"Chris. . ."

"Hmmm?" He looked peaceful with Meredith in his arms and peaceful smile on his lips. 

Bambi gulped. "We──we can't be together anymore." 

"What? Why?" Chris' posture straightened up, the cat long forgotten and walking away from the couple. 

Bambi couldn't bare to look at those pained and confused blue eyes. She buried her head in her hands as she heard shuffling. She could feel the ball of guilt forming in her throat and she wanted to let it out so bad. The singer felt him take her shaking hands in his and, when she looked up, Chris was already kneeling in front of her, brows furrowed. 

"Hey. . ." He said softly and pressed a kiss to her hand, "What's wrong? Tell me who I have to beat up."

It was surreal how Bambi could manage a dry laugh in that situation. "You can't beat up people, Chris. You're Captain America."

"I play Captain America." He humored, rubbing his hands with hers as a way to soothe her. "Talk to me, Bams. Please."

"Th─the paparazzi found me this morning and shouted some really mean things about━about my body and about us." Her breath was shaky, tears already forming in her eyes and that ball of guilt ready to burst and wreak havoc. "They called you my new boytoy or my next number one album and I. . .I don't want that for you, Chris; I don't want you to become a joke. And━and, I know it's been months since the whole leaked video and Kanye incident and I've been going to therapy━I swear. But━but━"

"But, it just gets too loud sometimes?" 

Bambi was sobbing at this point. Her whole body shook and she couldn't even formulate words to answer him. She simply nodded and broke down━the tears falling furiously on her cheeks. 

She felt Chris sit beside her and his arm guiding her body towards his. He pressed a kiss to her head. "Bambi Gray, I refuse your break-up proposal."

In an instant, Bambi rapidly shook her head, stuttering out her words. "Y━you don't understand. I basically live in a fucking fish bowl, Chris!"

"And I choose to swim in that fish bowl." He replied calmly, "Let them call our relationship whatever the hell they want. We're celebrities and our reputations are always going to be there but they don't have to matter━it will never matter. I don't read what they call you or us anyway."  

"But━"

"But nothing. I know you, Bambi, and I love you."

Bambi could feel the weight leave her shoulders and that ball of guilt disappear. This man had stuck through her even after all the drama and liars. 

"Stop being so. . ." 

"Sweet? Charming? Insightful?" 

Bambi sighed, nuzzling her face into his neck. He smelt like cookies. "Stubborn." She felt the vibrations as he laughed heartily. "And, Chris?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you." 

[ 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺'𝘴 𝘪𝘯𝘱𝘶𝘵. ]

Bambi truly enjoyed her job

Meeting fans, seeing new places, and having the people who decided to stick by you through all the shit sing back the lyrics that your wrote? She loved changing outfits, the excited cheers at the start and end or even through the whole concert, the light from the phones resembling stars, and the rush and adrenaline pumping in her veins after every show. Most importantly, Bambi loved telling stories and this whole album was her story━her side. 

However, Bambi always looked forward to when the jitters and the rush would disappear when she was in his arms after a show. Usually, she would run up to Chris like she was in some sort of fairy-tale and he would hug her so tight every. single. time. Feeling at peace, Bambi closed her eyes as Chris swayed them while still keeping the embrace.

There were people that seemed to point and do a double take when they saw that it was the enigmatic, private, and vertically gitften celebrity couple━one who played an iconic comic book character and the other who was practically considered the whole music industry. Bambi was still sweaty and her hair was probably a mess after the concert but she could care less. She cared less these days.

"Did you like show?" She would ask him as they made their way around the venue and to her dressing room. 

"I did." He answered, a proud smile tugging on his lips. "The lyrics really touch my heart." 

Bambi rolled her eyes. Clearing her throat, she started to imitate his Boston accent that seemed to slip out every once in a while. "To be fair, to be fair, you're a really good lover, Chris Evans, so the lyrics come out great." 

Throwing his head back in laughter, Chris placed a hand on his left chest. "We still heading to Boston when your tour ends?"

"Of course!" Bambi nodded, "I don't want to miss Skeeter's birthday and Boston is beautiful in the Fall."

"Oh my god." He groaned, "I can see why you and my sister get along so well. You two are practically Fall season freaks." 

"You bet we are!"

"Now, are you certainly sure that you want to jet out right away?"

Bambi pressed a kiss to his lips, sifting her hands through his brown hair. "Yes, yes. I go where you go, right?" 

"Wouldn't have it any other way, Bambina." 

AUTHOR'S NOTE
skeeter is from
my keanu reeves
book!! check if out
if ya want 💖💖