" That's was soo good baby" she said holding me from behind while her skirt was still down to her ankles.

I ain't gone lie it was aight, but nothing beat New Years Eve. A couple of days afterwards the memory were floating in my head.

" Yea it was, it's time for you to get back to work" I said in all seriousness.

She smacked her teeth before leaving out.

Just than Tracy came.

She looked at her funny as she walked out.

" Don't tell me y'all had sex in here" she said scrunching up her face.

I quickly grabbed the Lysol.

" Okay I want" I said smoothly.

" Yo Ju you are nasty as hell, and to do it with that hoe knowing that she fucked Chris"

" Yo say what now" I said in disbelief

Chris was the cleaning guy that worked here. He was an old man too.

" Exactly yo ass gots to be more careful you better get checked out while at it" Tracy said shaking her head.

" But anyways I came here to give you this" She gave me a Spider-Man card.

" Dorian wanted me to give you this, and there will be a kitty section for baby girl"

" awwwl that's my boy, I'll be sure to see nephew"

" yea his miss you" She said smirking.

Dorian was her son and like a nephew to me. Anytime he needed anything because I know it stuff being a single I made sure I sent something.

Once she left I check schedule knowing I will have to be leaving soon for this community event.

I was suppose to be speaking to some at risk kids, in the city I was raised in.

Oakland.

Its easily to get attach to the streets, but hard as hell to leave them alone.

I quickly gather myself before leaving the office.

Sierra

" Si-Si you have a customer at your table" I was wiping down the bar table when my manager was talking to me.

I looked at the table that was designated to me seeing my little sister.

I walked up to her as a shocked looked was place on her face.

" Destiny what are you doing here"

" so you really are pregnant, I'm gonna be an auntie" She said happily.

I just let her be.

" That doesn't answer my question"

" Well if you must know, dad wanted me to stop by and deliver a message"

I took a sigh knowing it was some BS.

" he want you to come to Sunday dinner, so that you guys could talk" Destiny said as she was still staring at my belly.

" okay" I said shrugging my shoulders.

" you mind if I"

I nodded my head.

" I'm sooo happy you are having a baby, now I will finally have something to do while I'm bored"

" it's babies in there"

" omgeeee" She said squealing.

" who told y'all that I was pregnant" I said already knowing.

" Well the wicked witch of the west, one day she came in being all dramatic saying that her best-friend saw you at dinner with her  ex-husband" I freezed up at my sister spilling the beans.