Jiang Miaomiao had no choice but to stand up with her chair.

“I have to find one…”

After squatting for too long, she continued to bleed and after getting up, her eyesight turned black and she fell back straight.

Lu Qiming's eyes were fast and his hands swiftly supported her.

It took a few seconds before she opened her eyes again. Her hands and feet were cold and her body was stiff.

“Thank you. I... I'll go back to my room to lie down.”

Jiang Miaomiao pushed away his hand and walked upstairs using the wall as support.

Lu Qiming said: “You better change clothes.”

“Ah?”

“Your pants…”

He paused. Jiang Miaomiao touched her back and felt the blood. She immediately understood what he meant. Her face turned red then she quickened her pace. She closed her room door and never came out again.

The blood was burned and it produces a peculiar taste. The smell drifted through the gaps in the windows and made the zombies restless.

Lu Qiming used the 84 disinfectant liquid to make a spray and sprayed every window again, and closed it tightly. He then climbed out of the ventilation duct in his room with a bucket.

Due to the absence of a sanitary pad, Jiang Miaomiao couldn't sleep well all night. She dared not move when lying down. She barely squinted for a while and fell asleep. When she woke up, she had a stiff neck, she gritted her teeth because of the pain and it's just worse.

She hadn't eaten yesterday and she's starving. She stroked her deflated belly and decided to put aside her shame.

What is a menstruation? It's the end of the world where flesh and blood were flying!

So what if her clothes are dirty. She wants to live a normal life.

Jiang Miaomiao lifted her quilt and stuck a plastic bag on her butt to prevent leakage. She stopped caring and strode outwards. She suddenly caught sight of something on the bedside table. She stared at it in a daze.

The thing was not big. It's a small cuboid and the packaging bag was black. The bold and enlarged colorful fonts on the front are particularly conspicuous.

Sophie super sleep 420.

This... Where did this come from?

Sanitary pad from the sky?

“Lu Qiming!”

Jiang Miaomiao shouted and Lu Qiming came over with a big bowl in his hands.

“What's the matter?”

“You put this thing here?”

He glanced and nodded.

“Where did you get it? Did you go out last night? How did you get out with so many zombies out there?”

Lu Qiming replied: “How can I go out? Isn't that courting death? I found it in the basement.”

“How could there be in the basement? I didn't buy it at all.”

“Maybe you have forgotten that you bought it or someone else might have made a wrong delivery. If so, then just use it. Is it possible to return it now?”