Chapter 2. I am your son

Start from the beginning

Gu Yue finally reacted at this time.

Yes, yes, it was said that the operation failed, and it was frozen, but she thought that it was dead when she was frozen, and she had died for 25 years as Gu Yuan.

Unexpectedly, she was alive again?

She stared at Gu Yuan: "This is my house. Now the house is mine. I have inherited this house."

Gu Yuan: "You inherited this house?"

Gu Yuan suddenly became angry. She had a long history of old hatred. She didn't want to care about her anymore, but now she tells her that she wants to occupy her house?

Gu Yue: "You may not know. After you were frozen, my father inherited the house, and then the house was given to me. Now the owner of the property is me."

The drowsy Peng Zihan finally reacted and rushed over, "Yes, this is our house."

The older man was obviously Gu Yue's husband. After watching the scene just now, he was completely stunned. When he heard the house, he scolded himself suddenly: "Gu Yue, who is this? This is our house, What does it have to do with her? "

Gu Yuan was too lazy to ignore him and asked Gu Yue directly: "What about father?"

Gu Yue: "Dad has been dead for more than ten years. He left the house to me more than ten years ago. I will tell you again that this house is mine!"

Peng Zihan realized what it was, rushed into the bedroom, and took out a real estate certificate: "This is our real estate certificate, the owner of the house is my mother, it has nothing to do with you, don't run our house like a Hanako."

Gu Yuan looked at the mother and daughter, gritted his teeth: "I'm not dead yet, why should I transfer my house to my dad? How can it be transferred without my consent?"

Gu Yue jealously looked at the sister who was younger and better-looking than her daughter, and gritted her teeth: "After you have been frozen for five years, your father will give you a death certificate!"

After all, it was more than 20 years ago. At that time, many procedures were not formal enough. After the death certificate was issued, everything was easy to handle. Everyone divided the money in Gu's card, and everyone inherite Gu's house, even Gu. Take whatever you can, and throw it in the trash.

Anyway, everything that belongs to Gu Yuan is gone!

death certificate?

Gu Yuan was a little bit embarrassed.

So when the people in the institute have not given up on themselves and maintained their own existence with high costs, her only loved dad has given up on her and can't wait to give her a death certificate?

Looking at the lost confusion in Gu Yuan's eyes, Gu Yue smiled proudly: "Good sister, although you are young and beautiful, this house is really mine. You can also come back if you want to. Go and find your father This house was given to me by my father, not by you. Right— "

Then, Gu Yue remembered: "My dad gave me the inheritance of the jade pendant."

Gu Yan heard that he was suddenly agitated and almost rushed directly to give Gu Yue a slap.