a good time

devin's pov: 

finally, the last day of school.  classes had just ended and i couldn't wait for the fun days ahead.  i looked at my best friend paris.  her eyes were glued to her phone.  

"are you okay? did you like suddenly get a message from our hot history teacher or?" 

she looked at me. "should i go out on a date with that kid from chemistry? you know the one who sits in the back?" 

i responded with a laugh and said, "uh no? hes cute but hes kinda weird."

she sighed. "he is cute though.."

i turned to her saying "girl NO" 

she was about to protest, but our friend alejandro walked up to us. 

alejandro was hot as fuck.  a lot of girls, no matter the grade had a huge crush on him.you could always see a few freshman sneak a glance, a junior wave, or a senior wink. some of the sophomores asked him out but he declined. 

" GUYS, i just had the best idea EVER" 

paris looked at him and said "well? what is it?"

"we should go to the BEACH. its a good way to start our vacation"

my eyes widened with excitement as i said "OMG, yes thats so perfect.  i also want my tan back soo.." 

paris looked at us, "but what about chem guy?"

i rolled my eyes, "you'll find some sexy guy at the beach that doesn't chew on his pencils" 

she laughed saying "okay fine when do we leave?" 

~

as we were packing for our "getaway", i realized that all my cute bikini's were in the wash.  Paris looked at me, sensing something was wrong. 

"whats up?"

"my swimsuits, theyre in the wash" 

she shrugged saying "so? lets just borrow some of celias. she always has her dorm room open" 

celia was the "easy girl" in our class. apparently in highschool, she cheated on her perfect boyfriend. 

i laughed, agreeing. 

my phone started to ring and it was ale calling. 

"you guys ready? im outside" 

"yea just give us five" 

i hung up and after we grabbed the cutest swimsuits from celia's room, we ran out to ale's car. 

ale looked back from his seat as we climbed in. 

"you guys ready?" 

"obviously, ale start driving" paris said laughing. "devin, if i dont find a hot guy to get laid im coming for your neck." 

I choked on the water i was drinking and laughing, replied " theres always hot guys on the beach" 

~

little did we know how hot the guys would be..