um practice round ig??? (next chapter spicy ;)

( practice ig idk )

dave and jack are both switches btw :)
———————————————————————————

🍊🧡Jack Kennedy🧡🍊

I stood up from bed and looked and the time. My eyes were pretty blurry since I just woke up but I made up the numbers 8:30. "8:30....8.." OMG I'M LATE FOR WORK. I dressed as quickly as possible. I put on my work uniform and grabbed a piece of untoasted bread and ran. Shit Shit Shit Shit. Boss is gonna be so mad. I got in my orange car and drove as fast as I could. When I got to the door boss was already pissed and tapping his foot violently. "uh sorry bo-" I was cut off my random gibberish from phone face that I didn't understand. The only thing I could make out was "pull this next time and you're freaking fired." He walked back inside with me tagged along. "Now this is what you're gonna do employee. You're gonna go in the safe room and wear your spring lock suit. Dave's in there he'll help. Then you're gonna make some pizza and not stop until the clock hits 6:00. You don't even need the suit but since I'm in a bad mood you're gonna wear that uncomfortable suit." I rolled my eyes and nodded. "You got it boss." I then walked over to the safe room and saw Dave already laughing. "Haha. Phone face caught you slippin'." I rolled my eyes and responded with "Whatever just help me put my suit on asshole." I saw him put on the shit eating grin. "Oh and what if I don't? You gonna cry or something?"

🍆💜Dave Miller💜🍆

I wanted to fuck with old sport a bit. It's funny when I press his buttons. But this time I did more than press his buttons. He turned around with murderous intent. He was smiling to the point where I could tell hurt his cheeks. "Listen you purple piece of shit I'm not in the mood. So if you don't help me with this shit I will shove you in that suit and not fix the spring locks so I can slowly watch your insides fall out." I've heard worse but hearing it from old sport was scary. He's usually in a "I don't care" mood. "Fine, fine, fine...don't go all crazy on me, tangerine." He snapped out of it and got into the suit. I helped obviously. "Thanks fuck face." He then left the room. What a scary man. Reminds me of myself. I grinned and thought to myself, 'I like him even more now.'