V-"Yes I know.He will be fine.Back to health again.Come sit here."

She was adamant not to move from there.Vivaan was scared of her silence.He didnt wanted her to meet anyone else at moment.Specially after his interaction with Karuna.Blame was last thing he wanted her to face.

Var-"I.I dont want.Him.Leave.To leave.Will he leave me?"

Her voice created a pain in his heart.He wasnt able to decipher.He shut his eyes and fiercely hugged her.Bringing her closer to his heart.He let her stay there.A drop of tear came down her cheeks.As she rested her head near his heart.Her eyes slowly closed.Absorbing pain.Her hands made their way to his back.She wanted him.She needed him today to be there for her.She hugged him back.He tightened his grip.Rubbing her back and head.Placing light kiss there.Shouting out loud in silence that he was there.He was there with her.For her.He could only hear her whisper.

Var-"Im scared."

It was already morning.Vivaan felt his eyes paining.As he opened them.He didnt knew when they were sitting down beside bench.Outside of Prakashs cabin.He could make out it was morning from noise around.He checked time.Felt weight on his shoulder.Being careful he tried to balance Varna.When saw her eyes wide open.He could see them red.Swollen which meant she was awake whole time.She raised her head without telling him a word.Both got up.He held her hand strongly.

Vikram and Shivani came in early morning.After Reyaansh and Nandini left for home.Pranush was with Lata in safe hands.Though he was making fuss not finding his parents with him.Prakashs condition was still unstable.Tests reports didnt came favorable.Shivani was trying to handle rather broken Karuna.

V-"Dad what did doctor say.Sorry I was."

Vik-"things are not good.He is not responding to treatment.They will keep him under observation for some more time.dont know how all this happened."

V-"I just hope.He gets back soon.He have to."

Vikram gave pat to his sons shoulder.His eyes didnt miss girl.Hiding behind Vivaan.In broken state.Her face said that.He wasnt aware about her issues with her family.All he knew she didnt visit them for long time.

Vik-"I suggest you both go home.Take some rest and come back.We are here now."

V-"No Dad.Im fine.We will wait."

Vik-"Vivaan see her state.She is not well.Go back home.You can come later."

He looked back at his wife.Who shaked her head.By any means she will stay there.Whatever happens.He gave nod to her.Telling her through eyes he will stay.

Each moment was getting heavier.Somehow few hours passed.Vivaan somehow forcefully made Varna have juice.He could see her condition well.If she doesnt have anything she will faint any moment.He couldnt take risk.What surprised him was she didnt protested.Having juice in silence.It was nearly afternoon when they got news.Prakash regained consciousness.Only his family members were allowed to see him for few minutes.

Vikram Shivani and Vivaan stood outside cabin.Varnas heart as if jumped with desperateness to see her father once.Vivaan without any thoughts left her hand to let her go.She was at door when Karuna blocked her way.Vivaan frowned seeing that.

K-"Where do you think you are going.My brother is still critical.I want him to recover soon.For that only I can trust myself."

Var-"Athth.Athaii please."

Vivaans heart broke.Seeing her in such vulnerable state.He was about to get in conversation when Shivani held him back.She eyed him not to go between them.Karuna was not in state to face any heated argument.After all Varna was their daughter.So its better to give them space.Vivaan stayed back helplessly.