Daisy did WHAT?!

Daisy was bored. 
Daisy was frustrated.
Daisy wanted to beat the shit out of Green.

How can someone be so immaturely mature? He is mature enough to know about adulthood and feelings and take care of everyone and still immature enough to keep denying his feelings.

Yes, you guessed it right, it was one of those evenings again where Green was overworking at the gym to distract himself and so cancelled the visit to his one and only, most lovely, sister. 

Oak was out in Sinnoh for research reasons. Daisy did not like being alone at all, so she decided to have a get together with Green at the very least. She had been planning this get together for a while and she was definitely pissed on Green flaking out at the last moment. 

"Must be that time of month again." She clicked her tongue and snickered. 

Green's case was hopeless. It was painfully obvious that he had a mountain-huge crush on Red, but he still had the audacity to pretend otherwise. 

No, she did not conclude it just because a simple prank of "Green, look up, its Red" would get Green to startle and look up at the sky (everytime) and be disappointed on realizing he was messed with. Its also not from concluded just because Green would miss Red every now and then and then just overwork himself to death. Its also not concluded from just the way he talks about Red or recalls his adventure - featuring himself as the best rival and Red as the protagonist.

It was concluded from the over 50,000 times hes visited Red's blank Facebook profile in past month. Fifty-fucking-thousand. If there was a limit to pining over something, Green had long, long crossed it already. 

"How hopeless." She clicks her tongue again as she opens her PC.

Now, how did she get that number? Simple! Because Green was dumb.

The last time he came, his phone died and he had to login with his account using Daisy's PC to answer a few messages on his social media. Aaaand he did not log out. Careful and Mature boys should log out before closing the browser. :) 

Mischief had been planning in her mind since then...

She also knew Red was equally hopeless as well - if not more. That guy took running away from feelings to a whole new height - literally! And how is she sure that Red is crazy in love as well? Easy - he has an average active screen time of 15 hours a day on Green's profile. As if that dude stared and looked at Green's profile whenever he was not sleeping.

And now one might ask - how did she get that number? Easy. Because she had the password to Red's profile.

It was a completely out-of-the blue request. But when Daisy thinks how Red's mom slipped down a - "Oh, by the way, Green has started streaming on PokeBook. He has been posting a lot of posts and photos there since a while." Its not a very big surprise.

Daisy was sure it was what she said next that got Red hooked - "And his posts are getting a lot of popularity and coverage thanks to that new champion Ethan. He calls himself the #1 fan of Green."

The very next day Red called Daisy out of the blue and after a minute of pure silence, very meekly asked her how to setup a PokeBook account. Daisy felt its better for her to do the job than tell Red how to do it - and she does it, and obviously Red forgets (or doesn't know) about resetting the password Daisy made and... there they are.

"Honestly, those two are dorkiest adults ever." She giggled as she clicked a familiar browser.

She sees a new post from Green and sees Red online. She peeps into Red's account and sees the 154 pending friend requests (including Lance). Red only had one PokeBook friend - Green.