I'm done playing around [Skyrim]

Start from the beginning

Lydia: "Not against it... After all, there not doing much."

I nodded standing up from my seat and letting out a sigh.

Y/N: "They should handle themselves well. If nothing else, we could always get another clone to go with them."

Lydia: "I thought you told me having a large some of the clones is problematic?"

I nodded. In total there are about five clones. Two are making weapons and armor in Flakreath thanks to the smith, my youngest clone is with the group coming back from the caves. The one that had come back from Winterhold and Riften was helping out in certain ways.

Unknown to the rest of the world, I was teaching a few students how best to train students in Restoration magic or any school. I'd set up small factions, first company, second company and so on.

Most of them dealt with wizards and witches wanting to use destruction and illusion in the first. The second was more, open to using weapons, shields, and much more. With the third company being mostly run and taught by Asia and myself.

While my other clone was...

'Occupied'.

There is a certain reason why Kuroka isn't around. Although my one clone was watching over Gasper since she's been acting odd.

Mentioned a few times about the craving for blood.

I know this Gasper isn't a bloodthirsty vampire, but what she's telling me. Well, it's made both Rias and I worried. Much like myself, anytime I come back here I always get a rush to my senses, something more than just the clean.

It's as if you need to embrace this second part of me.

Which is why I've been keeping her back and teaching her alchemy, she's taking to it quite well.

Y/N: "Hmm, I don't imagine I'd suffer any damaging effects. After all, I'd need to make a hundred clones to feel something."

Lydia touched my shoulder.

Lydia: "Don't push yourself... Do it, for me please."

I nodded and felt Lydia tug my hair for a moment, then chuckled remembering the potion that grew my hair out, it was one of the few potions that Gasper had made... Technically discovered by accident.

It grew my hair out by 20 cm, making it longer and denser than ever before. It had only been two days. But my hair had grown past my shoulders and Lydia laughed amused.

Lydia: "Long hair suits you."

I rolled my eyes and looked at her hair, platted, and braided to perfection. Something I'd seen her do a dozen times over.

Y/N: "Would it be too much to ask for you to braid it or teach me how to?"

She grabbed my hand and made me sit in my seat, I felt her hands weaving my hair and finally stops and I look into a mirror spotting my hair. It was in something I never considered would work for me when I felt my hair becoming too much of a hassle, I'd often get it cut. But this is the first time that I've had it this long.

Lydia: "What do you think?"

My hair near the sides was pulled back and tied up, as two-three strands were planted that hung near my fringe. I looked at myself and simply chuckled.

Y/N: "Thank you, Lydia."

She nods and gives me a quick kiss on the lips, then walks out of the room. Just as I received a notification.