She didn't bring much clothes, only three or four sets. Since she didn't plan to go out after the apocalypse and didn't care about her image when she's going to die anyway, she only brought the most comfortable pajamas.

She lived a life without wearing a bra for more than a month which was very chic. But these clothes aren't suitable for that person to wear.

Jiang Miaomiao looked at the set of short puff sleeve strawberry printed pink pajamas in the far corner and an evil thought came to her mind.

Two minutes later, she went down the stairs and handed her clothes in front of the other party.

"Here, these are my only extra clothes. Wear them."

The man: "...Are you kidding me?"

She put her hands on her hips while looking daggers at him.

"It's good to have something to wear. Stop being choosy. Look at the situation right now. Do you think you're a president of a country?"

The other person took a deep breath, pulled off the towel and put on the clothes without any expression.

He didn't wear the shirt because his broad shoulders couldn't fit into her small shirt and only wore her shorts.

He has a narrow waist and could wear it, but the size is still too small for him and it made him look like he's fat.

The shorts wrapped tightly around his hips and long legs while his wide shoulders and sexy abs were exposed.

Jiang Miaomiao suddenly discovered that she was actually torturing herself.

The man folded the towel and threw it back to her, he said: "Because of the warm weather, there would be a large wave of zombies going south next month. I'll at least wait until they leave the city before leaving."

Jiang Miaomiao was shocked: "That means you'll stay here for at least a month?"

"En."

"No way!"

Her supplies are all for her own and she never thought of sharing them with others.

The man raised his eyebrows, "Do you think you can survive that wave of zombie attacks without me?"

"If I couldn't make it then you couldn't make it too." Jiang Miaomiao gritted her teeth. "If I was really bitten and turned into a zombie, the first person I'll eat would be you!"

The other party scornfully grunted.

With her small body, let alone becoming a zombie and even if she really becomes a zombie plus the enhanced version, he's not her opponent.

Jiang Miaomiao rolled her eyes. She decided to ignore him and live her own life.

She got up and went to the basement while saying:

"You can stay, but you can't touch my things casually."

Of course, if he uses force then there's nothing she could do.

By then... Forget it. She didn't want that to happen, because that would be death.

Jiang Miaomiao came out with a bucket of sauerkraut beef noodles then she started boiling water and served it as her breakfast.